228358 Bullies, 4369 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1520
Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:03am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    LMAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    Then you are indeed fortunate to be a member of that school. Seriously.

I'm curious tho, other than focusing on the centerline, what else would you say constitutes principles of Wing Chun? How does a full contact WC match differ from, for example, kickboxing or Muy Thai?
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh

That's what I was getting at with my response to Azatdawn.

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    3/04/2014 1:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LMAO.
    There was no confusion on my part. My sarcasm didn't translate through.

Maybe forum communication is a little too obtuse for my sense of humour...
    Last edited by The Cap; 3/04/2014 1:27am at .

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 4:21pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://dannyhorgan81.com/the-danny-h...llshido-story/

Dan's now claiming that he never posted here at all. That some staff person here, wrote all of his replies. He also claims that the hundreds of thousands, if not million plus posts on Bullshido have all been written by 10-12 guys posting as a thousand different members.

The sad thing is that when Danny showed up at the throwdown there were a number of Bullshido members there, other then Bobby, who would have been happy to confirm that they posted on Bullshido. Further examination of the site would reveal pictures from dozens of such gatherings featuring many amatur martial artists who also posted here. Furthermore Danny is convently forgetting that he worked out some of the details for his sparing session with Bobby here on Bullshido. Finally he's only now claiming that he never posted on Bullshido, in 2014, when had he been impersonated, you would have expected him to protest this immediately at the time.

Of course if Danny thinks someone made up his comments and put words in his mouth that were damaging you would expect that he would have threatened suit. I as legal co-counsel never heard any such complaint, even though Danny was periodically reading the site. The truth is that Dan posted here, and is now trying to run away from this thread.

If the guy told me the sun is up, I'd have to look out the window before believing him.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 4:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post

Dan's now claiming that he never posted here at all. That some staff person here, wrote all of his replies. He also claims that the hundreds of thousands, if not million plus posts on Bullshido have all been written by 10-12 guys posting as a thousand different members.

The sad thing is that when Danny showed up at the throwdown there were a number of Bullshido members there, other then Bobby, who would have been happy to confirm that they posted on Bullshido. Further examination of the site would reveal pictures from dozens of such gatherings featuring many amatur martial artists who also posted here. Furthermore Danny is convently forgetting that he worked out some of the details for his sparing session with Bobby here on Bullshido. Finally he's only now claiming that he never posted on Bullshido, in 2014, when had he been impersonated, you would have expected him to protest this immediately at the time.

Of course if Danny thinks someone made up his comments and put words in his mouth that were damaging you would expect that he would have threatened suit. I as legal co-counsel never heard any such complaint, even though Danny was periodically reading the site. The truth is that Dan posted here, and is now trying to run away from this thread.

If the guy told me the sun is up, I'd have to look out the window before believing him.
    He's still showing himself slapping a teenager around as some sort of example of a fight...

delusion dies hard...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 4:51pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Danny Horgan should get a job.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 4:51pm

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about you other 9 guys but I am still amazed our highly trained staff fighter was so easily defeated by the chun!

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 5:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    I don't know about you other 9 guys but I am still amazed our highly trained staff fighter was so easily defeated by the chun!
    It wasn't really the chun, he was not really trained then, just starting out. Now he is a highly trained WC fighter, don't you know.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 5:21pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post

I hope he scrubbed the internet because his footprints, including his own websites , confirm he posted on bullshido.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 5:40pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I love how every fraud, charlatan, questionable martial artist or pretend chunner, who initially was schilling about concussion dangers, uses that FREE PRESS release to prove someone got in trouble....... Hmmmmm........

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    7/25/2014 5:45pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    It wasn't really the chun, he was not really trained then, just starting out. Now he is a highly trained WC fighter, don't you know.
    I think back then he was a hardened, underground, bare-knuckle fight-correspondent/practitioner. I think.