Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heart guard - is that one of those ceramic plates that you put down the front of your bulletproof vest to provide extra protection from assault rifle fire - but attached to ur body with duct tape?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:39pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So question, from looking at your rules it looks like your only interested in fighting striking arts, would you consider going up against a judo or bjj practitioner assuming that they let u get back up after they threw you on your head?

Also while I can not personally have the joy of making you my rag doll I would love to see a video of someone else having the honor

:)

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read the thread, and live in Boston, and weight 151, and have previous training in SanDa (Chinese kickboxing). I have had one amateur KB fight, which I lost.

From Dan's FB.
    I waited until I was approved for Youtube ads before I posted there. They do all of the publicity work for me. Friggin neanderthals ;)
    I'll tell you this right now from sparring dozens of fighters over the past four months - most of these so-called "expert" martial artists are nothing more than glorified guys who dance in front of mirrors. You'd hold your own against them in a fight, simply because you wouldn't back down. The guys on this forum are a bunch of has-been wrestlers and grapplers who have nothing better to do than to talk about me - someone who literally has six months of training.
    I spar every few months and shadowbox now, and we'll be doing a sparring session Saturday, at Redline Fight Sports in Central Square, Cambridge. We usually do 1-5pm (these happen every 2 or 3 months, and is my only sparring/training in a gym, currently).

It's a $12 mat fee, and you will have to sign Redline's waiver, as we all did. You also must wear a mouthpiece for any standup sparring. They're $5 at City Sports...and you can prob. buy them from the gym.

I'll spar you with no headshots, no ground fighting, no kidney shots. They have a ring. The entrance is next to Supreme liquors, the gym's downstairs. You have to wear a mouthpiece though.

Is this for another book?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:44pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Dan has the anti-systema.
    Is that really one of the "so-called expert martial artists" he's been "sparring with"?

I am officially not surprised he now has delusions of grandeur in addition to a narcissistic persecution complex.

I hope it really drives up his ad revenue...*chuckle*....but a paying job would probably bring in more cash, college boy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I read the thread, and live in Boston, and weight 151, and have previous training in SanDa (Chinese kickboxing). I have had one amateur KB fight, which I lost.

From Dan's FB.

I spar every few months and shadowbox now, and we'll be doing a sparring session Saturday, at Redline Fight Sports in Central Square, Cambridge. We usually do 1-5pm (these happen every 2 or 3 months, and is my only sparring/training in a gym, currently).

It's a $12 mat fee, and you will have to sign Redline's waiver, as we all did. You also must wear a mouthpiece for any standup sparring. They're $5 at City Sports...and you can prob. buy them from the gym.

I'll spar you with no headshots, no ground fighting, no kidney shots. They have a ring. The entrance is next to Supreme liquors, the gym's downstairs. You have to wear a mouthpiece though.

Is this for another book?

Would love to touch hands, and I've visited Red-Line Fight Sports. Classy gym full of excellent fighters. If you're serious about sparring, email me at danhorgan2@gmail.com. Cheers.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait a minute!! You can still kick him in the throat, right?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone is actually serious about taking the first fight, please email me at danhorgan2@gmail.com. I don't have time to read through a bunch of "I wish I could kick your ass but..." posts on a forum. And no, I'm not flying across the country or driving 10 hours to fight you, unless you want to spend money on the air fare, motel, and food for me, my team, and my camera crew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:49pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Wait a minute!! You can still kick him in the throat, right?
    Also, knees to the solar plexus.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danhorgan View Post
    If anyone is actually serious about taking the first fight, please email me at danhorgan2@gmail.com. I don't have time to read through a bunch of "I wish I could kick your ass but..." posts on a forum. And no, I'm not flying across the country or driving 10 hours to fight you, unless you want to spend money on the air fare, motel, and food for me, my team, and my camera crew.
    Hahaha, you have a team?

Wait, you also have a driving license? Really?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 2:53pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Hahaha, you have a team?
    Can you imagine the food bill for the fat guy in the videos?