223755 Bullies, 3791 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1520
Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 7:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Worth noting that in all the vids of him slapping up chumps, he hasn't had to use any techniques too deadly for MMA.

I sure hope they are wearing Heart Guards just in case!

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 1:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I sure hope they are wearing Heart Guards just in case!
    Aw, you're just joshin'.

Everyone knows that, if there were such a thing as cardiac condoms, Kill Bill, Part Two would've ended waaaay differently.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    11/29/2013 12:26pm

Style: Ving Tsun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Long time no see guys. This was the thread I was looking for that made me revisit this place. Someone at my Ving Tsun school asked if I had heard of this guy, and said "He apparently challenged some big internet forum... and actually won! And now he's doing... well.. the shittiest chi-sao I've ever seen anywhere in these videos where he meets up with all of these wing chun sifus he's trying to beat."

I put together a little run-down of what I saw in this thread. I'll post it here for anyone else who feels lost in the over 1200 posts aspect of it--

1: DanHorgan challenges everyone to everything.
    2: On his facebook and "vlog", he claims that everyone on Bullshido is an idiot Neanderthal, and that he's going to make so much money off everyone.
    3: He then posts his rules, which look more like a good sparring set than a full Throwdown challenge set.
    4: He then says he won't go anywhere or fight anyone, and ignores a bunch of guys who say they'll fight.
    5: bobyclumsyninja then steps in, saying it's fine because he has a broken rib and will basically just attack the legs anyway. Also, boby is at least 10% smaller than Horgan. Also, this is to happen at a standard Throwdown, that boby has organized anyway. boby really just wants more people at Throwdowns (I know this feeling).
    6: The "Neanderthals" on Bullshido act the exact way they always do. This is not expected behavior to Horgan, who talks on his facebook and "vlog" about how he's basically shaken a hornet's nest... not realizing all the making fun of him is completely and 100% standard behavior here.
    7: Bullies scream for blood (as expected). boby is totally cool though, saying it's all fine and in good fun and that they'll get dinner and some beers after. Everyone says boby is a good ambassador.
    8: Dan changes rules, resets his goals, changes the purpose of his vlog.
    9: Dan repeatedly deletes stuff off his YouTube channel and from his Facebook. He asks Bullshido to remove the thread about him so he can rewrite the story of what is going on.
    10: Dan keeps referring to boby as an "expert" and talks about how it's a "fight", even though he won't agree to any actual fight and ignores challenges from everybody without a broken rib.
    11: Dan also barely ever jumps into the thread, except to say that he's going to make so much money. He's also tried to make YouTube money off of some retarded comedy show, and some ridiculous music stuff. However, all of this stuff has been removed from YouTube now because his new vlog stuff is all about him beating _ing _un masters... and they actually meet up with him. So he's deleted everything else.
    12: bobyclumsyninja shows up to "spar", and is a constant gentleman.
    13: Dan shows up to "spar", while writing over and over on his blog that he's in a "fight" with an "expert".
    14: boby starts out with a broken rib. He does fine for medium sparring with a broken rib. He quits after the first round because he doesn't want to make his rib worse.
    15: DAN GOES FUCKING HAYWIRE ABOUT HIS AMAZING FIGHT AGAINST A CHAMPION UFC BRAWLER WHO HE DEVESTATED BY BREAKING HIS RIBS AND SHOWING THAT MMA IS BULLSHIT!!!! (none of this actually happened).
    16: IIF keeps saying "I told you so, and you should have realized this was a set-up."
    17: boby doesn't care, and says he just wanted a sparring session, which is what he got. He says Dan Horgan's lies about the aftermath aren't any of his concern.
    18: Horgan goes on and on about how he took ALL CHALLENGERS (when he continually ducked any sparring from anybody who didn't have a broken rib) who WERE EXPERTS (when he wouldn't even spar with the guys at the gym who were doing regular sparring that day) and tries to get a YouTube fanbase going.
    19: SifuAble joins in as a fan, comes to post his ROFLs at Bullshido, and then constantly deletes his own posts.
    20: Horgan refuses any other "sparring" sessions because he ALREADY WON or something. When Hedge says he'd love to do some grappling with Horgan, Horgan says only if biting, eye-gouging, fishhooking, and furious anal fisting is allowed.
    21: To everyone's discomfort, Hedge agrees happily to all of that.
    22: Danny Horgan is never heard from here again. He deletes his videos, YouTube, and vlog stuff. He didn't make enough (any) money from the ****-fest, and "quietly" goes into the shadows while dreaming up his next jaunt into internet celebrity.
    23: Dan Horgan lodges complaints against YouTube, who then remove all the other videos of Dan that belonged to others or were posted on the Bullshido channel. On his "blog" stuff, Dan claims that Bullshido is too embarrassed to show it. Of course, the truth is really far away from anything he says.
    24: Dan then creates his "fighting with _ing _un masters to prove that everybody but him sucks" channel... then changes it because that looks bad. Then he goes into "Learn all the secrets of _ing _un from all the different masters who all know different secrets so that Horgan will become the only guy with all of them".
    25: Dan's chun is so bad in the chi-sao videos, that the people he's with seem embarrassed to be touching hands with him. He does use his "internet fame" to at least get to some guys who are recognized: China Boxer (who I would argue has the best production of _ing _un videos on YouTube... not that that's really saying much) being his biggest "catch".

What you guys don't realize is that you had created a Frankenstein, and now this Frankenstein is something everybody else has to deal with (or furiously ignore). Merry Christmas to you too.

:P

--Dagon Akujin

Posted On:
    11/29/2013 1:09pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan would have created a ****-storm regardless of Bullshido, he would have continued annoying people and lying until he got a 'victory'. He needed to be KO'd for everyone to see, that's the only way to shut people like Dan up but he made damn sure that wasn't going to happen.

I hope the ***** gets hit by a truck.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

"You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.

Posted On:
    11/29/2013 1:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin View Post
    ...the people he's with seem embarrassed to be touching hands with him.
    Does that count as effective self-defense?

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    11/29/2013 9:59pm

Style: Ving Tsun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Does that count as effective self-defense?
    The whole point of self-defense is that it should help you score with women. If your martial art just drives the ladies away, then it is no good. By this standard, you can tell that Adrian Li, in Horman's 4th episode, has the r3a1 _ing _un, because while he is spinning his battery operated nunchucks, that hot chick in red is staring at him like it means something.

This is me talking though, and I'm really probably the worst person in the world to take this sort of advice from.

The point is, Horgan's "training" is is going to cause him to die a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Dan would have created a ****-storm regardless of Bullshido, he would have continued annoying people and lying until he got a 'victory'. He needed to be KO'd for everyone to see, that's the only way to shut people like Dan up but he made damn sure that wasn't going to happen.
    Don't worry, I agree with this 100%.

I hope the ***** gets hit by a truck.
    If by "truck" you mean Omega, or strikis, or 100 different posters here, then I agree with you again.

:)

Posted On:
    11/29/2013 10:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin View Post
    Just an awesome post
    EPIC summation

My rib wasn't broken at the TD prior. Maybe fractured a little? It only required slight adjustments in key for my singing, so I didn't care. I thought I was good to go, most likely.

Granted, I hadn't been punched or kicked there since it happened. I only spar at TD's these last several years.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2013 4:56am

Style: BJJ Beginner

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should never have fought him Bobby.

:)

Posted On:
    11/30/2013 9:31am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszi View Post
    You should never have fought him Bobby.
    Lucky for me I didn't eh? We sparred under highly restrictive rules (as per his request). It's only a big deal because he was/is trying to push some convoluted surreal story line.

There was a good reason I insisted we spar at Redline, at a TD. He behaved like a proper adult on the premises, and kept the silliness away from our micro-event. That's all I care about.

Incidentally, Strikistanian the undefeated professional mma fighter, who Danny called a "keyboard warrior" and dicktucked from has an actual fight coming up. No joke, new age bare knuckle boxing. That's a fight YEAH!! Me and Dan just did some punch/knee in the backroom for a bit. Marginal, and only of use for shame.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 11/30/2013 9:49am at .

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/30/2013 9:42am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Sigh. I didn't fight him...
    But he fought you.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40