Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:22pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, nice troll attempt from your facebook page, " Friggin neanderthals" indeed!

https://www.facebook.com/danhorgan
    Last edited by Pharabus; 10/27/2011 1:22pm at . Reason: missed a whole word!! wow!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:31pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Wow, they gave this joker a fucking podium.
    Giving delusional jokers a podium is Fox's entire platform.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The part I get the least is why wing chun? There's plenty of styles that have produced winning fighters with a short amount of training, and wing chun is not one of them. In fact, it's one where many very experienced practitioners fail (that UFC tryouts guy, for example "I'M A WING CHUN MAN!"). And in these very same styles that work, you could find plenty of masters willing to throw hands. AND the WC school already kicked you out. Why not just start over with something else? Because you studied it for 6 months? Big deal. A lot of us quit styles we studied for years so that we could start over.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What an egotistical douchebag.
    **** i just made 167 and would love to punch a hole in this guy.
    Somebody please meet up with him, i am waay too far.
    I threw a rock at the bee's nest by posting my vlog on Bullshido to generate some hype. Dance, puppets, dance!
    I'll tell you this right now from sparring dozens of fighters over the past four months - most of these so-called "expert" martial artists are nothing more than glorified guys who dance in front of mirrors. You'd hold your own against them in a fight, simply because you wouldn't back down. The guys on this forum are a bunch of has-been wrestlers and grapplers who have nothing better to do than to talk about me - someone who literally has six months of training. That should tell you something right there. My biggest fear is definitely not getting my ass kicked, because I know that won't happen. But if no serious martial artist agrees to fight me, you're right, I will look like a jackass, and this whole vlog will be a waste of time. I would end up having to pull a couple of goons off the street to fight me, and then I'd just be a middleweight Kimbo Slice ;)

I so hope you get the attention you crave, Danny-boy.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, what a jackass.

Calling it now, this guy will never go near a single person who's even at neophyte stage in something useful. Every "expert" he fights will be a mirror image of himself, a loser who "trains" in his backyard and fantasises about being a badass.

Edit: I see this was already called on the first page.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll tell you this right now from sparring dozens of fighters over the past four months - most of these so-called "expert" martial artists are nothing more than glorified guys who dance in front of mirrors.
    You're the one with the Nerf ruleset and seeking out non-fighters, ese. Don't go fishing in a pond with a homemade pole and complain that you're not catching any marlins.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    Man, even a systema/aikidoka practicioner would kick your ass... Or someone who actually trained wing chun. After seeing your infighting video...
    Dan has the anti-systema.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:50pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if he ever comes back I'm here. On weight and willing to do whatever rules he wants.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, this has the feel of a troll/ set up to make the other person look like an idiot. I could be wrong, but anyone that accepts be careful. No, I am not talking anything insidious like mureder or rape.

It just feels like you'll get the camera ambush and be used to show how meatheaded MMAers are or some other internet bully bullshit. Probably because he was on fox.

Disclaimer:
    You post on bullshido, you may be called"bullies," but you do not represent bullshido, the website, the forums, or Phrost in any capacity other than you post your opinions.

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 1:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Well if he ever comes back I'm here. On weight and willing to do whatever rules he wants.
    Don't forget your heart protector, lest you accidentally fall in love (or whatever the hell a heart protector's supposed to help against).