222230 Bullies, 4404 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1437
Page 112 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

:)

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Youtube pulled the vids :(

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 1:21pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Youtube pulled the vids :(
    I would not give up without a fight. Repost them if you can.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 2:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ask who filed the complaint? Did you ask the school? They may have changed their minds about having the videos up.

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 10:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Did you ask who filed the complaint? Did you ask the school? They may have changed their minds about having the videos up.
    Nah, someone from Redline would have PM'd me on facebook, were that the case.

There's only one party involved, that would be perturbed by that video's existence.

I have screenshots of his PM's consenting to my filming and posting the sparring. It's possible I could contact youtube tech support, or just put the vids up on a site that is less impersonal (and nonsensical) in dealing with such frivolous claims.

I'll post the link here if I reupload the vid. Meanwhile, if a few posters should...oh I don't know....

Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan

That would certainly up a google search (I assume), for when it is up.

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 10:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, this would be the appropriate time to change the title of the thread, to something with his screen name in it. Bullshido's under no obligation to change the thread title afterwards, even if he changes his account name.

If you feel he's playing the site (and martial artists in general) for idiots, that's the counter. Put his account name, which he brilliantly used his real name for (for a troll job? talk about Int3rnets darwin awards), in the thread title.

That, and...

Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan Dan Horgan

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 10:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, post it everywhere instead of just youtube. Youtube is so scary it isn't even funny.

Posted On:
    6/15/2013 11:02pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep, post it everywhere instead of just youtube. Youtube is so scary it isn't even funny.
    You got that right.

If he wants to make these daring stabs into the public domain (boxing book not having boxed, challenge the martial arts experts but not really etc etc), he'll have to get used to an e-trail. I'm not proud of all the music I've ever made, but it's out there in various forms. You just have to get used to that, if you're trying to be in the middle of things.

I have every right to post the sparring vids of any throwdown I organize. Attendance is consent, as it is made clear to everyone beforehand, that it's for review/critique/lulz. In the rare instance that someone doesn't want to be filmed, it can be arranged, but this was not the case here.

Not all of it was filmed, but I've been collar choked, guillotined, triangle choked, chest smothered, etc into submission at TD's. Ego free means you suck it up and take the criticism when you suck it up.

Posted On:
    6/17/2013 7:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

(nsfw lyrics)

On hiatus

Posted On:
    6/17/2013 7:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, have you contacted YT to get it back on and whatnot?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    6/17/2013 7:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not yet, but I imagine I will soon. Been on the grind the last few days.