Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 3:27pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Sure dude , didnt realise it bothered anyone. No, no gong sau was issued. Whiteshark appears to be unimpressed with my conduct, and for some reason has dragged Super8astard into it.

I think adequately sums up my feelings concerning this thread:

Hey I'm not speaking for everyone...as far as I know, I'm the only one who's said anything about your sigs, and it's not like my opinion carries **** for weight around here. Maybe you should take a poll.

As far as your conduct, I didn't think it was necessary for you to come at Evergrey about her boyfriend/sensei again the other day when she was trying to contribute in a meaningful way to something unrelated in a different thread. This also must be taken with a grain of salt coming from me as she and I are friends and of course it gets a person's chemicals up when someone is picking on their friend. Plus, I've seen actual proof that she trains...I haven't with you. I'm not saying it doesn't exist...just saying I haven't seen it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 3:28pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 3:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Plus, I've seen actual proof that she trains...I haven't with you. I'm not saying it doesn't exist...just saying I haven't seen it.
    Got no proof to give you. Could take pic's of BJA license and shitty bronze I got from tournament on sunday? I'd rather not though, the shame haunts me.

You're right, I was a total asshole to Ev, it all stems back to an argument in a previous thread, but I shouldnt have kicked it off again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 3:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Got no proof to give you. Could take pic's of BJA license and shitty bronze I got from tournament on sunday? I'd rather not though, the shame haunts me.

You're right, I was a total asshole to Ev, it all stems back to an argument in a previous thread, but I shouldnt have kicked it off again.
    Nothing wrong with taking bronze. Better than my last (and only...can't wait for the next in April) competitive endeavor.

...yeah, I had seen the previous thread concerning Ev and her boyfriend. I don't really know him, but I think he's a perfect example of a good martial artist who doesn't understand how forums work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 3:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing wrong with taking bronze. Better than my last (and only...can't wait for the next in April) competitive endeavor.

...yeah, I had seen the previous thread concerning Ev and her boyfriend. I don't really know him, but I think he's a perfect example of a good martial artist who doesn't understand how forums work.
    I cant comment on his martial skills, but some adjustment would be required before he'd "get it" here. Was my first tournament, after the ownage I received, I've decided to drop a weight down to 95. Fighting as a weak +100kg is not going to do me any good.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 10/25/2011 3:59pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 4:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and I are about the same size. Kyokushin tournies have big weight classes, though, so my 214 lbs is okay for the 180-220 category (I know, right?) There's no way I'm cutting under 180...I think I'd die.

Are you talking about Judo comps or BJJ? You do both, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 4:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and I are about the same size. Kyokushin tournies have big weight classes, though, so my 214 lbs is okay for the 180-220 category (I know, right?) There's no way I'm cutting under 180...I think I'd die.

Are you talking about Judo comps or BJJ? You do both, right?
    Just Judo, BJJ comps are for the future. Im a firm believer in the progression of grappling JNP often talks about, once im ok at Judo , then I can think about other things, until then, it all takes a back seat for the Judo im afraid. The more I do Judo, the more I love and hate it, but I couldnt stop now. Still training Sport JJ and a bit of lanc catch twice a week, but im working towards more Judo comps, maybe in Dec, definetly in Jan and March.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 4:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It has occurred to me that this thread has become a bit of an "Ask the Juggernoob" situation. So ask away, and I'll answer within reason.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2011 4:22pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you feel about getting attention?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast