Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HA HA! THE DAY IS MINE!

During my PT session today my therapist took a look at my MRI results to give me an idea of what kind of injury I'm looking at (I don't see the Doc for the follow up until next week) he came out looking down and I was barely able to keep from freaking out on him, then he smirked and said "don't go taking yourself off any fight cards!"
    SLAP! I'm Rick James, Bitch!!!!!
    Seems that "unofficially" my bone is badly bruised and healing from a fracture it suffered during the intial injury, but the muscles seem pretty well intact and undamaged. ZING!!!!
    Hell, he said I could fight in JUNE if I wanted...(insert screech doing the cabbage patch)
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    NO MERE FOREIGN IMPORT CAN STOP ME!!!
    I'm sooooo psyched about life right now, thanks for all the great advice guys It's almost absurd how lucky I am, let me just take a minute and thank allah....
    (rips ass)
    I'm going out and gettin wasted! who's comin with me?!
    No seriously, thanks for your concern and help, I was in a bad way there for awhile thinking i was going to need surgery and maybe have impaired function permanently and arthritis and blah blah blah you know how that naysaying voice is...makes you daffy. Well I'm not throwing any looping punches just yet, I'm going to Talk to my Doc and get the good word and keep taking it slow and easy till I'm back at 100%.
    But I am going to get wasted...:D
    Last edited by JBliss; 4/07/2004 3:49pm at .
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: 7 Star

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DAMN! Now I wanna get wasted too!

Glad to hear the good news.

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 11:18pm

Style: Im a Lover, not a fighter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It's almost absurd how lucky I am"

You got hit by a fuckin' car... how is that lucky again?

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 11:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought I was pretty lucky to wake up from that one. Now I can walk, talk (nonstop) and almost remember things often. I should be in wheel chair at least...I'm getting out of this clean for the most part. Somebody likes me...and it isn't the fucktard who was driving the car.
    Last edited by JBliss; 4/08/2004 12:05am at .
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

-Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    4/09/2004 3:57am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you get a good insurance settlement? Yuna and I got hit by a drunk driver and she got a brand new Honda Civic EX out of it.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    4/09/2004 7:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got hit by a pick up truck once. I jumped up on the hood and rolled off the side. I smashed the windshield and mangled the wipers. I only had a few scratches.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    4/09/2004 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't seen a nickel yet, but I'm going to talk to my Lier*ahem* I mean Lawyer on Monday maybe he'll have some promising news.

-Whiteshark

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    4/09/2004 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I played chicken with the truck. Neither one of us flinched. I know it's a bit reckless on my part, but hey, I'm a bit wacky.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12