Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/21/2011 3:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

EFC Africa --> South African MMA Series

So, I figured I'll just jump right into the deep end of posting. If this is the wrong place for the thread, then I'll take my beating like a man!

We don't get to see much UFC here, if any at all. We do have our own version of it though. It's certainly not as big as UFC or the other series that you guys have in the States and elsewhere, but it's pretty well done.

Here is a video "Knock Of The Night" From EFC 10 last month. Maybe you guys will find it interesting!

They've recently negotiated a TV deal with one of our big Free to Air channels, which is nice because it means anyone can watch it, not just people with our version of cable!
    Last edited by Jared2608; 10/21/2011 4:02am at .

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 6:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Sanshou, BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BS

Quote Originally Posted by Jared2608 View Post
    So, I figured I'll just jump right into the deep end of posting. If this is the wrong place for the thread, then I'll take my beating like a man!

We don't get to see much UFC here, if any at all. We do have our own version of it though. It's certainly not as big as UFC or the other series that you guys have in the States and elsewhere, but it's pretty well done.

Here is a video "Knock Of The Night" From EFC 10 last month. Maybe you guys will find it interesting!

They've recently negotiated a TV deal with one of our big Free to Air channels, which is nice because it means anyone can watch it, not just people with our version of cable!
    Please these guys are trying to con the rest of the world this is nothing more than a sound and lighting show, cause the promoters have money they throw there weight around. SA needs real promotions with real matchmakers. Go back and look at there fight cards. This looks like an EFC post to promote themselves. First time pro fights against experienced pro's. LOL. Free TV great news not a big channel either more BS. Come on trying to get SA out into the international market or trying to get EFC noticed for a buy out. Pity EFC left a fighter with brain damage out to dry when it happened at there event. Poor guy Ozzy is his name got nothing from them to assist with his medical bills. Man up this is an Martial Arts sight. Not a marketing site.
    Last edited by REPORTER911; 11/10/2011 6:12am at . Reason: Truth must be posted