Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    We're in YMAS already, which is where this thread should have been started. You have to try really hard to get Trollshido'd from YMAS.
    Hear ya loud and clear, boss.
    Professional trolljob coming up.

This is clearly about you being a TKD hater you filthy Russian Monkey. Was that in your marriage contract? Did she make you swear to hate all Koreans for all time?
    Damn dude, how did you know?
    (The Mrs. has a serious issue with super hot Korean girls, and having a Korean ex doesn't help the case....)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:14pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by da furor celtic View Post
    Hi guys! I have a story I'd like to share with you, about an experience I had yesterday, while running down my home street. I was viciously assaulted by a rabid beast, and used my WTF TKD training to escape unscathed!

Like all true Samurai, I like to run outdoors and draw strength from nature. I usually run a couple of miles down the street from my house and back. Yesterday however, while running my usual route, I was ambushed by the most vicious Dachshund I have ever seen. This guy was old, feisty, and very pissed off.

He came out charging like a bat out of hell and cut me off, bearing his fangs, and snarling with all 16" of height. I quickly realized that if I wanted to protect my ankles, I would have to fight!

He closed the distance and snapped at my lead leg! On instinct I raised it up to the infamous chamber, keeping it out of my diminutive attackers reach, and loaded for a deadly counterstrike. My opponent pressed forward, determined to sate his blood-lust.

Now my WTF sparring really kicked in, as the Dachshund charged, I began to hop. Perfectly balanced (like a ninja) keeping my front leg chambered, and holding the enemy at bay. I even kept my hands down at my waist!

I briefly considered what strategy I might employ if it hit the ground, but discarded that option completely, once I remembered that we were on the street, and the dogs friends would come out and curb stomp me to death.

Every-time he would commit, I would bounce of center, and extend my leg just enough to let him know I could hit him, and make him think twice. This continued for about a minute in a half, with my elusive and precise footwork preventing my attacker from mounting any kind of successful attack. Finally, the owner came out of her trailer, and called the Hell-hound off.

Victory! As the adrenaline wore off I lowered my chamber and took note of my surroundings. I noticed a couple of girls across the street who were laughing at the encounter. I knew they were just nervous, obviously impressed with my alpha male domination and cat like reflexes. I thought about trying to talk to one of them, but realized a true warrior finishes his run! And so I did!

So now I know, my WTF TKD does work in teh streets! :happy:

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:15pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Damn dude, how did you know?
    (The Mrs. has a serious issue with super hot Korean girls, and having a Korean ex doesn't help the case....)
    Just tell her that her culture has the hottest women in the world and that no other nationality compares to hers. A great deal of Westerners believe that anyway.
    Last edited by jnp; 10/19/2011 1:30pm at .
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Just tell her culture has the hottest women in the world and that no other nationality compares to hers. A great deal of Westerners believe that anyway.
    Ah, thigh earmuffs.
    Hear you loud and clear.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:22pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job, OP.

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 1:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To follow up on my previous promise:
    A CASE STUDY IN TROLLING

Step 1: low content post

So, check out this sheet, LoLZ
    www.southtexaskungfu.com

Step 2: stupid comments even by YMAS standards

OCCUPY WALLSTREET, **** da police, WINGCHUN FOREVA BITCHEZ, BJJ sux, Judo's for H0m0s, Yellow Bamboo is fo f@w shizzle yo. If any of you eva met my sifu he'd be all like BAM yea, an he decorate yo face an **** an be all like **** y'all yo BJJ don do **** now do it? an be all like POW an yo all blue an on tha floor, yea?

Step 3: starting **** with people, then bitching out.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Sheet, this just proves you're not a true martial artist an don't know ****, I challenge you to gong sau, totally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme
    <before having a chance to type any kind of response>
    MMA meathead, steroids, I'm an old man with arthritis and can't fight, I have jury duty, my mom won'te let me out of the basement, I'm afraid of commitment, I'm not allowed to fight strangers, my sifu/grampa forbids me from using these deadly arts on t3h streetz, someone hacked my account and posted all that ****.

Followed by the inevitable step 4:

Profuse apologizing

or

RAGEQUIT:

**** y'all, my sifu knows me, my friends know me, I have nothing to prove to you, you are mocking and falsely assuming things about a righteous kung fu instructor who is being insulted for no reason by the worst kind of martial artists and human beings, I have t3h r33l kung foo but have no interest in meeting any of you because you are all sinners but I still wish only the best for all of you because I am the messenger of Gawd and the only person who seems to grasp t3h J33zus unlike the rest of you heathen sinners, and all your sun toi are dedicated to devil worship so you 33z all seening when you do kung foo

OR:

PERMABAN

=================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 2:46pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    To follow up on my previous promise:
    A CASE STUDY IN TROLLING

Step 1: low content post

So, check out this sheet, LoLZ
    www.southtexaskungfu.com

Step 2: stupid comments even by YMAS standards

OCCUPY WALLSTREET, **** da police, WINGCHUN FOREVA BITCHEZ, BJJ sux, Judo's for H0m0s, Yellow Bamboo is fo f@w shizzle yo. If any of you eva met my sifu he'd be all like BAM yea, an he decorate yo face an **** an be all like **** y'all yo BJJ don do **** now do it? an be all like POW an yo all blue an on tha floor, yea?

Step 3: starting **** with people, then bitching out.

Sheet, this just proves you're not a true martial artist an don't know ****, I challenge you to gong sau, totally!!!

MMA meathead, steroids, I'm an old man with arthritis and can't fight, I have jury duty, my mom won'te let me out of the basement, I'm afraid of commitment, I'm not allowed to fight strangers, my sifu/grampa forbids me from using these deadly arts on t3h streetz, someone hacked my account and posted all that ****.

Followed by the inevitable step 4:

Profuse apologizing

or

RAGEQUIT:

**** y'all, my sifu knows me, my friends know me, I have nothing to prove to you, you are mocking and falsely assuming things about a righteous kung fu instructor who is being insulted for no reason by the worst kind of martial artists and human beings, I have t3h r33l kung foo but have no interest in meeting any of you because you are all sinners but I still wish only the best for all of you because I am the messenger of Gawd and the only person who seems to grasp t3h J33zus unlike the rest of you heathen sinners, and all your sun toi are dedicated to devil worship so you 33z all seening when you do kung foo

OR:

PERMABAN

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 2:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alas, youtube blocked at work.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    10/19/2011 4:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Sigh*

4th possibility.

The troll is utterly ignored, and thus shrivels up and dies.
    Since it is common knowlege that trolls feed off attention, depriving it of attention will effectively cut off it's Qi, ensuring it's gradual demise.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12