Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: GSP is out

  1. #11
    Rivington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,803
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It'll be funny if Diaz shows up an hour late.

  2. #12
    Jim_Jude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,555
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    It'll be funny if Diaz shows up an hour late.
    Oh man, that would be funny
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

    "The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

    "Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,487
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    GSP puts the GSP in GSPussy
    How exactly do you figure this is a duck? When was the last time GSP ducked anyone?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Injuries happen. My biggest problem is Dana is going to sit Condit until George heals. So the PPV costs me the same money...and we're down one main event title fight.

    The Pen/Diaz fight will be a great one, and worthy of main event status for sure but I'm kinda feeling shorted here...

  5. #15
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    It'll be funny if Diaz shows up an hour late.
    Without any extra time to put his eye drops in.

  6. #16
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clav View Post
    Injuries happen. My biggest problem is Dana is going to sit Condit until George heals. So the PPV costs me the same money...and we're down one main event title fight.

    The Pen/Diaz fight will be a great one, and worthy of main event status for sure but I'm kinda feeling shorted here...
    You pay for UFCs? I'm impressed.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    You pay for UFCs? I'm impressed.
    Lol, yep I'm a sucker I guess.

  8. #18
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are they cheaper in Canada? I can't convince my wife that $60 per event is even remotely reasonable.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same money. $60 for HD $50 for regular.

    It's easy to convince mine when either GSP or Forrest are fighting...I'm trying to convince her the bulge is a cup but she's so dazed during their fights she doesn't even hear me...

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    124
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clav View Post
    Same money. $60 for HD $50 for regular.

    It's easy to convince mine when either GSP or Forrest are fighting...I'm trying to convince her the bulge is a cup but she's so dazed during their fights she doesn't even hear me...
    I'm sure you can't be too happy about that.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO