Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: basic

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

can you help?

This Lazaro guy has threatened me on Facebook. Claiming hes an assasin and such. I am a PI which he claims to be. I cant find any license in the US. Do i need to take this guy seriously? QUOTE=powerof0ne;2619375]Just out of curiosity is Kennedy still in the Army? I remember for quite a while he was talking about getting out so he could pursue full time MMA. I trained at Team ROC off of yadkin while Kennedy would come in their to train. I also remember an officer who was a long tabber that was a purple belt, can't remember his name..but I remember him being in Civil Affairs is why he sticks out in my mind. This was all about 3-4 years ago, mind you, when I was stationed at Bragg.

I don't know if it's that small of a community anymore because when I was at 10th group in Carson there were quite a few guys that trained and would roll in 10th grp's gym's mat room.
    *sorry, I didn't catch what you were originally saying, yes, a "cool guy" being a BJJ black belt is a small community.*

I find this thread a bit funny, not because this guy is obviously a fraud but how he tries to argue being legit.

It's also not against any security protocol to say a Special Force's members name that you trained with. Now, if you said where they live, what missions they're on, etc, then yes, that's a no-no. So I always get a kick out of people trying to sound cool by mentioning SF, SEALs, etc. but try to act like they can't mention their names.[/QUOTE]

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 9:29pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    2/19/2014 4:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to link all these. Thomas Daw, a fake Conman who is trying to fool people into thinking he is something that he is not has a serious connection to the VKA, and the SKKA and now has a teacher of John Paul Corrigans fake made up tatakai kempo drek as the new cofounder of his martial arts organization.

Can you have a new co founder? Maybe the other one left after seeing all the libel that Daw created on the net about certain members of this page?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122097

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456