Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 1:59am

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait wait, so I can step to my right and grab balls with my left hand, but if I step to my left, you mean to say, I can grab balls with my right hand?! What if I step forward, do I grab balls with both hands? Why not just where a really big back pack, all the time, so no one can bear hug you? Is there another video after this one? So many unanswered questions!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 2:03am

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if this guy bear hugs you?

Last edited by Aikironin21; 10/30/2011 2:06am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 2:28am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At the risk of sounding like a ignorant fool, isn't groin attacks and eye/ear gorging valid self-defense techniques? Generally speaking, of course.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 3:16am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
    They all learn these deadly techniques in a special room located in the back of the dojo. The "Room for Glory." In order to achieve their black belts, the student must complete an hellacious challenge called "Holes of Glory."

The stamina of these guys is incredible. You just wonder how they can keep penetrating hole after hole after hole. That's because they're in the glory hole zone. The mind shuts down. The body takes over. It's all about a soul for finding the hole.
    You seem to know a lot about this style Mr WhoopAss2. A little too much!
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 5:17am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    After practice, I imagine they looked at each other and said, "Good workout...no homo. I know I grabbed and latched onto your balls a couple of times, sometimes very slowly....but no homo."
    LOL good one!!!!
    they should show how the attacker can counter the ball grab by biting one of the ears and gyrating his pelvis slowly... after a reach around! with a nipple twist.
    i personally think your say should become mandatory after every grappling session, with a bow or a hand shake (no eye contact).

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 7:47am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a limp hand shake is worse than a lingering kiss
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

On hiatus

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 12:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky279 View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a ignorant fool, isn't groin attacks and eye/ear gorging valid self-defense techniques? Generally speaking, of course.
    Long story short: Don't rely on it.

Search around the forum for more reading.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

The Third Man

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 8:07pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikironin21 View Post
    Wait wait, so I can step to my right and grab balls with my left hand, but if I step to my left, you mean to say, I can grab balls with my right hand?! What if I step forward, do I grab balls with both hands? Why not just where a really big back pack, all the time, so no one can bear hug you? Is there another video after this one? So many unanswered questions!
    No, no. You step forward to your left while grabbing right testicles before going backwards with your right before you dance back to the left with both toes pointing frontwards. Although the while grabbing left testicles with your right toe on your left leg.

Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You seem to know a lot about this style Mr WhoopAss2. A little too much!
    When you are invited to come in and learn about the ancient teachings and techniques from a Grand Master such as this one. You can not help but learn about every single about this magnificent art. If you do not accept his generous hospitality, then you accept his furious rage.

Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    a limp hand shake is worse than a lingering kiss
    For restroom swordplay it's "Stay dry-Good, Get wet- Bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123