Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/02/2013 9:56am

Style: JiuJistu

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Words I hate them

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Do joggers have an advantage over wing chun people?
    Yes, while having the same fighting skills, they ought to have way better physical conditioning.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/02/2013 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Yes, while having the same fighting skills, they ought to have way better physical conditioning.
    I had no idea jogging helped with fighting skills!

Posted On:
    5/02/2013 11:04am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... it doesn't but neither does ing&ung... why do I have to spell that out? I thought this was BS.

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 7:32am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes please spell it out.

If for no other reason to pretend you are actually adding something relevant to this conversation.
    It is a sunny afternoon, I am sitting on my porch in a rocking chair, drinking mah kool-aid, chewing mah tobacco and eating fried chicken. *I am talking in a southern accent*.

Com hea Timmy, sit down, have some kool-aid. Stop looking at youa sista/cousin like this, we's dem good southerners!

I will tell you now why adding lulz to a ing&ung thread is maybe one of the few ways to contribute positively. For that I will tell you the story of ing&ung threads in a nutshell.

Pretty much all ing&ung threads run the same and incorporate one or more of the following elements.
    1. Bullshido.com sucks and ing&ung rulz
    2. Their ing&ung sucks, mine doesn't (with the following possible reasons)
      1. lineage wars/I haz the real
      2. they don't know how to do sticky hands (because they didn't jerk off enough before doing it) - lulz
      3. They are doing it wrong
    3. I am doing it for recreational purposes (good for you!)
    4. People ask for videos
      1. They don't have one
      2. They post some stupid crap that doesn't work
      3. They post some light sparring, people say it is light sparing etc.
      4. They post stuff - then back paddle when people point out flaws - back to "their ing&ung sucks, we do it better"
    5. They might venture to train something else - they stick with it or they go back to their ing&ung
    6. ing&ung bashing
    7. funny ing&ung stupidity (like here the ing&ung rape defense!)
    8. Der or Omega come in and tell people to shut up and that they are stupid!
    9. LULZ

As you can see, the only thing you don't know is what kind of lulz will ensue. Thus adding lulz is actually contributing, because the rest has been done to death before. They even mad stickies (sticky hand joke anybody?) about ing&ung, linage and stuff because it is always the same.

Thus adding Lulz is actually contributing ;-)
    You see Timmy? And now add your own lulz!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 10:13am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a sunny afternoon, I am sitting on my porch in a rocking chair, drinking mah kool-aid, chewing mah tobacco and eating fried chicken. *I am talking in a southern accent*.

Com hea Timmy, sit down, have some kool-aid. Stop looking at youa sista/cousin like this, we's dem good southerners!

I will tell you now why adding lulz to a ing&ung thread is maybe one of the few ways to contribute positively. For that I will tell you the story of ing&ung threads in a nutshell.

Pretty much all ing&ung threads run the same and incorporate one or more of the following elements.
      2. they don't know how to do sticky hands (because they didn't jerk off enough before doing it) - lulz
    4. People ask for videos
      1. They don't have one
      4. They post stuff - then back paddle when people point out flaws - back to "their ing&ung sucks, we do it better"
    5. They might venture to train something else - they stick with it or they go back to their ing&ung
    6. ing&ung bashing
    9. LULZ

As you can see, the only thing you don't know is what kind of lulz will ensue. Thus adding lulz is actually contributing, because the rest has been done to death before. They even mad stickies (sticky hand joke anybody?) about ing&ung, linage and stuff because it is always the same.

You are one of the poorer posters on bullshido f4nf4n. Thought I forgot about your old handle didn't you?

As to Kalvic the fake English teacher, is it a requirement in Chun schools to have your brain removed and filled with ****?

You have **** comparisons, manure filled analogies and crappy theories. Sadly, NOTHING you and Chunkil have said is anything new.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/03/2013 10:16am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 10:25am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!

4. People ask for videos
      1. They don't have one
    6. ing&ung bashing
    9. LULZ

And now your contribution is making fun of Southerners? Nice. Should I respond by making fun of Brazilians?

Or should we compare education levels (you and me) to see which one of us is actually the in-bred moron?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 10:33am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now your contribution is making fun of Southerners? Nice. Should I respond by making fun of Brazilians?

Or should we compare education levels (you and me) to see which one of us is actually the in-bred moron?
    As IIF has just astutely pointed out, franginho is the poster formerly known as f4n4n.

He's from Germany if I recall correctly.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 10:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Save yourself some time and read his post history. His idiocy is well known, documented and ridiculed.

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 11:37am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Southpaw, I wasn't aiming this at you... I guess you didn't get the irony of the entire post. Have your shot at the stereotypes by all means, as I said, it is all for the lulz :D
    I am curious about your inbreed - intelligence story since you felt this one particularly aimed at you.

@IiF, srly!?
    And for the rest of your stuff, how am I a poor poster? Because you say so? I contribute (besides the lulz) to this board on quite a few threads, your "role" is usually jumping into stuff and then pick on wording of people without really driving stuff forward.
    This is how I picture you...

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    5/03/2013 12:43pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is how I picture you...
    I picture you thusly:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast