Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 12:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Middlefinger View Post
    It`s cool. You`re full of **** . At least JJ bowed out after he got spanked.
    No wonder you defend Sonnen. Birds of a feather. You're just as deluded as he is.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 1:00am

supporting member
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    No wonder you defend Sonnen. Birds of a feather. You're just as deluded as he is.
    You just lost your tip. There`s a pubic hair in my breakfast!

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 1:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just lost your tip. There`s a pubic hair in my breakfast!
    Yeah, because I put the tip in your breakfast. Just the tip...
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 1:11am

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do you recognize why I made that joke now? Your entire reasoning so far is based on imagined values everybody is supposed to follow cause it`s how they did it when or where you grew up or lived.
    Clint's awesome, and so was that movie. I'll take the comparison as a compliment.

No it's not, my reasoning is based off of Chael being a hypocritical fraud.

It`s cool. You`re full of **** . At least JJ bowed out after he got spanked.
    No, I'm full of facts here, you're full of ****. You made a generalized statement that you're free to talk as much **** as you want, which isn't true. Not even debateable, you're just wrong, making you full of ****. Then you try to act like the only thing Chael has ever said is that he's the best fighter in the world, again, wrong, making you full of ****. As a fan of his I know you're fully aware of the things he's said, but go ahead and play innocent and act like you've said something of value, once again making you full of ****.

If you're gonna troll, at least do it right.

:)

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 2:27am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sonnen unquestionably has the right to talk some smack leading up to his fights. There are lines though.
    Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao announced Tuesday that he has settled his defamation lawsuit against Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and president Oscar De La Hoya after they made a public apology to him in a statement crafted by their attorney.

"Richard Schaefer and Oscar De La Hoya, on behalf of themselves and Golden Boy Promotions, wish to make it crystal clear that we never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs, and further state that we do not have any evidence whatsoever of such use," the statement said.
    "Manny Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time, and we apologize if anyone construed our prior remarks as in any way claiming or even suggesting that Manny uses or has used performance-enhancing drugs."

Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.

"It's all by agreement of the parties that the terms remain confidential," Daniel Petrocelli, Pacquiao's attorney, told ESPN.com. "Manny is satisfied with the terms of the settlement and the statement Golden Boy issued, and he agreed to the settlement."

In December 2009, Pacquiao filed suit in U.S. District Court in Nevada against the Golden Boy executives along with Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions, alleging that they made false and defamatory statements accusing him of taking performance-enhancing drugs.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:15am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    Clint's awesome, and so was that movie.
    I bet you take aim with your hand like a gun and use the term `zipperhead` liberally.

Quote Originally Posted by super8astard
    No, I'm full of facts here, you're full of ****.
    You`re full of bengay and fiber.

You made a generalized statement that you're free to talk as much **** as you want
    No, my response was a sarcastic comment directly tied to a statement you made:

However, since in this profession, the fighting is real and to claim to be the best fighter you have to prove it...
    Show me the law. I`ll wait.

He doesn't have to back it up
    Do you like apples...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet you take aim with your hand like a gun and use the term `zipperhead` liberally.
    What makes you think that? How many zipperheads do you think live in central Indiana? And how many rednecks do you think don't have real guns on them or in their trucks?

You`re full of bengay and fiber.
    *yawn*

No, my response was a sarcastic comment directly tied to a statement you made.
    What was that you were saying about changing context? So you now admit that you're not free to talk as much **** as want, even though your point was all about talking **** being ok?

Show me the law. I`ll wait.
    Awww look, he's getting serious. It's the same one that says this whole website would tear into me if I were to say I'd kick everyone's ass on this site at the same time, then get invited to a throwdown and claim I was sick that day. You've been here 7 years and don't understand that?

Do you like apples...
    Again with the context thing. You got something against originality, or you just that dull?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 4:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    Yeah, because I put the tip in your breakfast. Just the tip...
    Bro humor is good for arthritis.

Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    How many zipperheads do you think live in central Indiana?
    Enough to scare you about your job security.

Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard
    Awww look, he's getting serious.
    Hahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard
    It's the same one that says this whole website would tear into me if I were to say I'd kick everyone's ass on this site at the same time, then get invited to a throwdown and claim I was sick that day.
    So it`s not a rule or law. Thanks, Nemo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enough to scare you about your job security.

*yawn*

Hahahaha!!

Good for you son, laughter keeps the pain away.

So it`s not a rule or law. Thanks, Nemo.
    We've aleady covered that, you're not even trying to keep up, and you're still a fail troll.

:)

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahem...

In December 2009, Pacquiao filed suit in U.S. District Court in Nevada against the Golden Boy executives along with Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions, alleging that they made false and defamatory statements accusing him of taking performance-enhancing drugs.
    There are limits to how much **** you can talk without consequence. If someone (or/and) their lawyer feels you've damaged their reputation, and impaired their ability to do business unfettered by unproven malicious statements then....yeah...they can sue your ass.

Whether they will, is another question, as is whether they'll win, or someone will settle, but there are lines that can be crossed.

I know you guyz are having a ball arguing...but yeah, people can talk ****, but there's also legal recourse of someone else feels they've gone too far.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast