Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2011 1:16pm

Style: Karate, w/ a side of judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Open "Throwdown" in Scottsdale, AZ

Hello everyone,

My dojo is going to be hosting an ego-free, open sparring event on March 24th at our location in Scottsdale from 10am to 1pm and I wanted to extend an official invitation to the BS forum.

I don't know for certain if it meets the qualifications for a true Bullshido Throwdown but it will be contact sparring and we plan to give people the options of sparring with strikes only, grappling only and MMA style sparring that allows for both. Anyone from any martial art is welcome to attend and we have already invited several other martial arts schools in the area--so far a Kyokushin club and an MMA gym have RSVP'd, and a Kenpo school and a dojo that studies an eclectic combination of karate and Chinese martial arts are probably also going to attend.

Our space isn't huge so please let me know if you plan to attend so we can try to plan for how many people we will have. There is a water cooler and two bathrooms (no showers) on site and I'm going to try and bring donuts. We're planning to have at least one still camera and one camcorder present but everyone is welcome to bring their own. If you guys are interested I'll post up the rest of the information but I know a lot of the Arizona folks on here are down in Tucson and may not be up for the drive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 12:25pm

Style: JP Jeet June Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How does one RSVP to this thing?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 12:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brclry View Post
    How does one RSVP to this thing?
    I'll post it on your Visitor Messages in your Profile!

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate, Judo, BJJ, JJJ...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey this is Coach Mark of AZ Tiger MMA- i have all age ranges ready to go brother- :)we have positive attitude, and allot of fun. Please give me a shout 480 529 6360 - Text is Best Osu!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Mark View Post
    Hey this is Coach Mark of AZ Tiger MMA- i have all age ranges ready to go brother- :)we have positive attitude, and allot of fun. Please give me a shout 480 529 6360 - Text is Best Osu!!
    We don't have another event planned yet (we are definitely going to have another one, though!) but you are welcome to stop by and talk with my instructor any day!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2012 12:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our next event is scheduled for August 25th from 9am to noon: https://www.facebook.com/events/268210283286573