--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sydney/Campbelltown Gym/Dojo Help Please

G'day guys,

I am looking for a decent Kung Fu or Jeet Kune Do gym near the Campbelltown/Liverpool area in Sydney Australia.

Anyone know of any?

I was looking at a gym called Garry Martin Kung Fu, but read a thread on it here, general consensus seemed to warn people away from him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mitch

Style
    hacked profile
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Courage.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    G'day guys,

I am looking for a decent Kung Fu or Jeet Kune Do gym near the Campbelltown/Liverpool area in Sydney Australia.

Anyone know of any?

I was looking at a gym called Garry Martin Kung Fu, but read a thread on it here, general consensus seemed to warn people away from him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mitch
    mate its only in Moorebank. i lived in the bra and drove out through traffic to get there. why? why not train at the local place? go for a month at least and you will understand.

i trained there. im not blowing my own horn but ive trained in a few places and different styles. my dilemma is finding someone in brissy at Garys standard - they are few and far between.

Its THE sh*t. Im not going to reveal too much because you might not grow a pair and turn up. It takes courage to listen to yourself and not others.

- edit -

also, hang back to watch the advanced class ;-)
    Last edited by the apprentice; 11/13/2011 12:40am at . Reason: additional info

Style
    Muay Thai / Judo / JKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate Athrur Ligopantis trains out there JKD/FMA accredited under Dan Inosanto
    Have trainied with a few times but mostly his instructor walt missingham, Highly recommned him to any one google progressive combat systems smithfield