Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    It's Captain Chris!

    Captain Chris is gonna give YOU the ultimate self-defense knowledge you need to SURVIVE!

    http://www.closecombattraining.com/?...FTAaQgodzjqc3A

    Seriously...he calls himself Captain Chris. This is what I get when I click on an advertisement link on Cracked.com

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    38
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shame that a guy uses legitimate (although much exaggerated) knowledge about adrenal stress to peddle a useless DVD.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh/Aberdeen
    Posts
    234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty old, this dude's been around for 3+ years.. same 'str33t f1ght1ng' crap, really, along with a bit of republican rhetoric: "DO NOT CLICK THIS ADD IF YOU ARE O.K. WITH MEXICANS N FOREIGNERS RAPING J00R WIFE!!!111" :/

  4. #4
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Pretty old, this dude's been around for 3+ years.. same 'str33t f1ght1ng' crap, really, along with a bit of republican rhetoric: "DO NOT CLICK THIS ADD IF YOU ARE O.K. WITH MEXICANS N FOREIGNERS RAPING J00R WIFE!!!111" :/
    I got an ad at the top of my Gmail from him once that told me that with his stuff, I would be able to destroy *any* Aikido master.

    Ohyeh -
    (scroll down)
    http://pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1248.htm

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    38
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ........even Seagal??????

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh/Aberdeen
    Posts
    234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seagal would just front kick him in the face and be like, "where's you're tiger-claw now, playboii?????"

  7. #7
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Seagal would just front kick him in the face and be like, "where's you're tiger-claw now, playboii?????"
    Seagal would kick my dog so hard that her puppies would come out dead - and I don't even own a dog!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Seagal would kick my dog so hard that her puppies would come out dead - and I don't even own a dog!
    Seagal would kick your non-dog so hard, it would have puppies just to set up a revenge sequel.

  9. #9
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Seagal would kick your non-dog so hard, it would have puppies just to set up a revenge sequel.
    Yeah, Beethoven's Second was an awesome movie.


    btw, Seagal disses Joe Rogan. Haven't seen this mentioned here yet...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    74
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if it stops the "probing our women" then it must be worth whatever it costs.
    i like how you get free booklets for all the systems that get in the way [sic] of his snake oil

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO