Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:58pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Man, how did I miss this gem of retardedness? Brain damage and lung cancer? Did you miss that part in school where they said you should research a topic before smearing your stunted intellectual faeces all over it?
    *push ups*

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/14/2012 6:14pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh. I know the MJ is a lot less harmful than people make it out to be, but I've still seen too many lazy people who were still decently productive spiral into complete unproductiveness, and some formerly motivated people become fairly unmotivated. I for one become completely useless. I know its too each his own and a lot of people are fine with frequent use of MJ, but I think the benefits are outweighed by the downfalls in a society as a whole.

And since athletes are role models, and many kids who aren't old enough to really know if they are good to go or not with MJ and make a proper informed decision look up to them, I think its fine that athletic commissions do things to discourage it.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2012 12:51am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Failing a drug test from a contact high is pretty unlikely.
    Someone's obviously never been on probation. You don't even have to sit in a cloud of smoke as many of you have said, hell, you don't even have to feel the effects of a "contact high" to test positive for abnormal amounts of THC in your system. Trust me. Just gotta breathe in a whiff or two, and have plenty of fat cells for it to be stored in.

Further testing can reveal just how much THC was in his system at the time, and if it'd be reasonable to believe he had only "second hand" smoked. But regardless, I'd have to agree with everyone who said, he made his own decision, he's paying the price for it. Sure, the plant should be legal. But it's not. He made his own choice to be around the smoke, he chose partying or friends or whathaveyou over probably the most epic job ever, and that was his own choice to make. And utterly fail at.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 12:52pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To each is own.

When I smoke I am useless, so I time my smoking appropriately. Never before a work out, work or anything the involves any function other then eating and watching some tube. Now that's not to say that it's the weed that has that particular effect on me but rather the way I like to enjoy my buzz.
    When I was younger I played junior hockey and we would smoke before, during and after practice, wouldn't start a work out in the gym until I was plenty stoned. I actually loved doing anything physical when high but now as I am much older I choose to enjoy it in a totally opposite way lol on my ass zoned out to south park.

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 1:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: avid mouth boxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got the munchies...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456