--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THIS Is Why I Never Go To These Cards

This is becoming a regular annoyance to me..
    The Showdown In The Downtown has been running almost annually in London for well over 5 years now, it used to be strictly Boxing, but this year they are putting on a Kickboxing card.
    http://www.showdowninthedowntown.com/v2/

Check out the prices..there are no single tickets, the only way you can go is of you get a table and the tables (seating 10) are a minimum of $2,500 !!
    10 people, that's still $ 250.00 each !
    I know its for charity, but I don't have that kind of money to blow on a card like this. ****, I went to the UFC in Toronto and my ticket was only $140.00 !!
    It pisses me off, because I would love to go to these events, but the prices are just ridiculous.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    four fights for $250.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's pretty steep. Here in Alberta the average table is $800 seating 8 people, $100 each. Regular single tickets are also available.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shiiiit, this here's why we just get sum beers and watch them prawfessional fighters yard-fight on yawtoobe. Then we's get tagetha an watch tha fights across from th" trayler park.

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!!!!!!!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    This is becoming a regular annoyance to me..
    The Showdown In The Downtown has been running almost annually in London for well over 5 years now, it used to be strictly Boxing, but this year they are putting on a Kickboxing card.
    http://www.showdowninthedowntown.com/v2/

Check out the prices..there are no single tickets, the only way you can go is of you get a table and the tables (seating 10) are a minimum of $2,500 !!
    10 people, that's still $ 250.00 each !
    I know its for charity, but I don't have that kind of money to blow on a card like this. ****, I went to the UFC in Toronto and my ticket was only $140.00 !!
    It pisses me off, because I would love to go to these events, but the prices are just ridiculous.
    Charity fights are usually overpriced. Do you get any regular fights?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    Charity fights are usually overpriced. Do you get any regular fights?
    Only once in a while. I usually have to travel to Toronto to watch pro Boxing or MMA. Its just 2hrs away..so its not bad.
    Adrenaline MMA here in town has smoker matches every 4 months or so.I usually go out to those.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clav View Post
    That's pretty steep. Here in Alberta the average table is $800 seating 8 people, $100 each. Regular single tickets are also available.
    I can beat that. Come to Christmas dinner with my family tickets are free and there's bound to be 3-4 fights plus you get awkward silences, yelling, berating, and macho head games it's almost better than WWE.