233497 Bullies, 3856 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 38 of 38
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. FinalLegion is offline
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    755

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 2:28am

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Girlfriend went bye bye a while ago. I train Judo monday, thursday. JJ and wrestling, wed, fri, sun. Why is that hard to grasp?

    Dude, you talked about removing a womans tampon by force. Who's psychotic?

    My "style" hasnt changed , i just consolidated it into grappling, like many do, when they cant fit them all in the box.

    We done?
    You only allow yourself one day off from training? That's dedication. I know this is the comedy forum, but in all seriousness I gotta extend respect for that kind of schedule. That spurs me on to better efforts.
  2. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:15am


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    You only allow yourself one day off from training? That's dedication. I know this is the comedy forum, but in all seriousness I gotta extend respect for that kind of schedule. That spurs me on to better efforts.
    Its not that much though really. Mon and thurs are 1.30- 2hrs ish.

    Wed is 1 hour

    Fri is 1:30

    Sun is a rolling session and varies usually about 2 hrs.

    I enjoy it, so I do as much as I can.

    I feel bad that I cant fit weight training in there really anymore. I have just ordered some clubs and kettlebells, so expect training logs and product reviews to be up soon.
  3. Disastorm is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:17am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those guys that have crazy schedules definitely deserve respect. Theres one guy at my Bjj place that trains every single day, and multiple times on the days that have more than one class.
  4. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:20am


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disastorm View Post
    Those guys that have crazy schedules definitely deserve respect. Theres one guy at my Bjj place that trains every single day, and multiple times on the days that have more than one class.
    I know a guy like that, does conditioning drills before work.
  5. FinalLegion is offline
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    755

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:35am

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Its not that much though really. Mon and thurs are 1.30- 2hrs ish.

    Wed is 1 hour

    Fri is 1:30

    Sun is a rolling session and varies usually about 2 hrs.

    I enjoy it, so I do as much as I can.

    I feel bad that I cant fit weight training in there really anymore. I have just ordered some clubs and kettlebells, so expect training logs and product reviews to be up soon.
    Still though, that's a lot, especially to a noob like me...so respect.

    I'm not actively training in any MA at the moment, although I do regular weight training and do cardio every day. I'm a little overweight, so I'm trying to improve my health before I begin any MA training regimen.
  6. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:41am


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    Still though, that's a lot, especially to a noob like me...so respect.

    I'm not actively training in any MA at the moment, although I do regular weight training and do cardio every day. I'm a little overweight, so I'm trying to improve my health before I begin any MA training regimen.
    Dont get too fussed over weight. Im huge, but itd be retarded for me not to be, im getting very comfortable with bouncing people off the walls.

    Depends what you do though really. Im happy as a 123kg Judo noob, but was never happy as a 95kg MT guy.

    Dont mindfuck yourself with the whole "I must get thin to train", think more "I'll get thin as I train".
  7. FinalLegion is offline
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    755

    Posted On:
    9/30/2011 3:58am

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Dont get too fussed over weight. Im huge, but itd be retarded for me not to be, im getting very comfortable with bouncing people off the walls.

    Depends what you do though really. Im happy as a 123kg Judo noob, but was never happy as a 95kg MT guy.

    Dont mindfuck yourself with the whole "I must get thin to train", think more "I'll get thin as I train".
    True that. It's really my doctor who got me on this. As he put it, "It's not that your health is very poor, it just could be very better"...lol. He pretty much said the same thing in regards to getting obsessed with losing weight. His advice was that it's not necessary for me to look like a supermodel...the goal is just to be healthy. My goal is to drop 25-30lbs. and then move on.
  8. Auszi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    433

    Posted On:
    10/01/2011 12:23am


     Style: BJJ Beginner

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just checked out a boxing place. I think the coach mentioned at least three times that they spar a lot, it seemed like he was trying to make a point, that they have a national champion and that they teach you to box to compete. They know I am a noob and I got asked if I wanted to come to a sparring session, the next day and this was not because I had any pretence of skill. I would feel awkward going back there unless I was serious about it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.