Page 5 of 5 First 12345

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, right in my backyard. I've never heard of this guy, and I know all the Muay Thai places in the south bay (Its a small community and you end up running into everyone eventually).I train at Fairtex in Mountain View (Past 4 years).
    Anything that is that "super secret" in their instructor block looks suspicious to me. I'm kinda curious. I may check it out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watched more videos....I think from a Muay Thai point of view, its BS. He's not on tha balls of his feet, he's always dropping his hands, (He does a good job of keeping his chin tucked though), turning someones head before a knee??...looks like a TMA version of Muay Thai to me. He doesn't look as though he's ever been a fighter, so there's quite a few options for better instuction around the area.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Initially I thought you couldn't spell Legit, like you'd sounded it out, Ler- (L-E-R) drit (D-R-I-T). Then I realised you were asking if this was, wait for it... legit Lerdrit?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great place to learn old style mt i do not know the instructors but i have had bouts with a few of the kids coming out of this place and they are legit mt fighters.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd23 View Post
    Great place to learn old style mt i do not know the instructors but i have had bouts with a few of the kids coming out of this place and they are legit mt fighters.
    Why don't you tell us a bit about your background, maybe via thread in Newbietown?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams1988 View Post
    Should you be questioning a striker when your just a grappler
    That's why he's asking the forum, where there be strikers.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345