Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2012 12:33pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    chumpter 331: That guy. Nice shoulder pads, handsome.
    why is that dude just sitting there in horse stance?! This confuses and infuriates me to no avail!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2012 2:05pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chumpter 332: "That's... my boyfriend"

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 11:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taekwondo, bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About Chumpter 10 (Hatsumi Sensei):I dare you to say that to his face! He'll literally kill you, you disrespectful douchebag!

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 11:44pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by budomike View Post
    About Chumpter 10 (Hatsumi Sensei):I dare you to say that to his face! He'll literally kill you, you disrespectful douchebag!
    How many people has he literally killed? An estimate will do.

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 11:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seen this! Thanks for this!! A message to ANYONE who think "chi blasts" are real! Train in a REAL martial art!!

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 12:44am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A message to ANYONE who think "chi blasts" are real! Train in a REAL martial art!!
    I'm glad you responded to that sort of comment before anyone here ever made it, that really clears things up for us. But here's something new for you, and I think you'd enjoy exploring this concept: I'm going to respond to a comment you actually made:

No. No, if I said that to him he would do dick all about it. I disrespect your opinion and your reliability as a witness in any cases where you will claim he has done something. Welcome to bullshido.
    Last edited by The Cap; 3/04/2012 12:45am at . Reason: spellcheck.

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 3:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I forgot to delete that comment! I typed it because I was pissed off about people dissing a martial art that I take. I understand where you come from, seeing the cases of frauds taking/teaching Bujinkan (and straight-up giving it a bad name), and also the demonstration of the techniques looking rather ineffective. I myself have once questioned some of these techniques, but was blown away when I had them done on me. You will have to visit a legitimate Bujinkan Dojo (mine is in Carmel, IN: bujinkanindy.com) and have the techniques done to you by someone who knows what they are doing. You'll be shocked.

Also, I know the instructors themselves aren't frauds, because the Chief Instructor (now retired) has 30 years experience as a sheriff and a bodyguard. He was the guy who would arrest 20-something year olds (who would usually fight back). I have also seen some credentials for one of my current instructors. Bottom line is that it isn't the martial art, it's the instructors...

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 3:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I forgot to delete that comment! I typed it because I was pissed off about people dissing a martial art that I take. I understand where you come from, seeing the cases of frauds taking/teaching Bujinkan (and straight-up giving it a bad name), and also the demonstration of the techniques looking rather ineffective. I myself have once questioned some of these techniques, but was blown away when I had them done on me. You will have to visit a legitimate Bujinkan Dojo (mine is in Carmel, IN: bujinkanindy.com) and have the techniques done to you by someone who knows what they are doing. You'll be shocked.

Also, I know the instructors themselves aren't frauds, because the Chief Instructor (now retired) has 30 years experience as a sheriff and a bodyguard. He was the guy who would arrest 20-something year olds (who would usually fight back). I have also seen some credentials for one of my current instructors. Bottom line is that it isn't the martial art, it's the instructors...
    You know this doesn't make the Booj legit right? All that does is tell us your instructor is a MAer who was a cop.

:)

Posted On:
    3/05/2012 1:12am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only that, but "have them done to you" doesn't count as much, when you're not supposed to resist at any point. Each part of the thing predicated on the prior compliance and non-response to the initial contact. Non resistance doesn't translate well.

That's, to me, why the booj is ridiculed by many. That and the ninjer suits.

p.s. If you're gonna **** up my thread with responses to the videos, please click on the "reply with quote button" so we know what the hell you are referring to. Thank you, and welcome to Bullshido. Grow a thick skin.

EDIT:

Chumpter 333: Looks safe to me.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 3/05/2012 1:20am at .

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    3/05/2012 1:48am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This:
    He was the guy who would arrest 20-something year olds (who would usually fight back). I have also seen some credentials for one of my current instructors.
    Is covered by this:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    I disrespect your opinion and your reliability as a witness in any cases where you will claim he has done something.
    The only way you're going to change that response is by gaining some credibility. So, got anything (fight skill related, empirical and un-falsifiable) to offer?