Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 10:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HapkiUSA View Post
    If you sign for the three year it's easier to absorb the fees from the IHF up to the first dan. After that, fees kick in for you.
    It is what it is. :) I don't feel nickel and dimed though. :)
    Let me be more specific, you reinforced my point.

Again, 120-140 flat fee vs. Testing fees on top of monthly fees. Yet, here you sit doing all of the classic McDojo excuse making of Self Defense, women's defense, rules, "street vs sport, fighting vs sparring, contracts etc etc etc.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Let me be more specific, you reinforced my point.

Again, 120-140 flat fee vs. Testing fees on top of monthly fees. Yet, here you sit doing all of the classic McDojo excuse making of Self Defense, women's defense, rules, "street vs sport, fighting vs sparring, contracts etc etc etc.
    Point taken. I don't mean to make excuses for the prices if they're high. There is no excuse for over charging.
    I guess the kool aid I'm drunk on has to do with my personal experience. You see.. a couple of years ago I had an emergency surgery where a hole was bored into my calf. You could drop a roll of quarters into that bitch.
    The antibiotics and other meds messed up my digestive tract. My body began having multiple system shut downs. I was in and out of the ER getting IV's and crazy medicine. My family doctor said I was on the brink of death.
    I was living alone with my son and could not even get to the grocery store to by food. I was in really bad shape. Thin, pale and almost done for.
    Thats where the studio stepped in. MG Gagne literally saved my life. He explained to me how the drugs were effecting my system to hurt not help. I stopped them all immediately. He did muscle testing on me and gave me expensive pro-biotic and enzyme supplements to fix my tract in the short term, then taught me the cheap way to shop for AND grow them in the long term.
    He helped me avoid a major surgery by doing a couple of cleanses. Also, they not only picked my son up from the elementary school free of charge and let him do the after school program for free (we are on a three year contract for regular evening classes) but an instructor also brought him home to my house every day.
    When I returned to class, I was so weak I could not even do a push-up. I wanted to quit. Over and over they supported me above and beyond their obligation.
    My Master has even worked on my car for no charge!
    Like I said before, this is no excuse for over charging students!! But it's why I'm partial to these guys. Our school may be more expensive, but these guys go above and beyond with seeming boundless energy to help everyone in their reach.. So thats my kook-aid I guess :)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    geeze sorry for the book writing. I'm not good at keeping it short.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123