Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I've been asking sincere questions and listening to people who know better than I since I got here...y'know, since I started this thread and actually thanked people for their answers?
    One look in the Akidio thread says no, you haven't been doing that since you got here since in your ego you necro'd a 6 month old thread with the classic "I'm a noob but I know effective martial arts when I see them" schtick...

...when you could have just read the website TOS, forum rules, posted a Newbietown intro, and then used the Search Function properly giving you a week's worth of reading hundreds of threads on Bullshido just like yours (but infinitely better), rather than shitting it up with a YANT.

Y.A.N.T. = Yet. Another. Ninjutsu. Thread.

Now be can both STFU and move on.
    Please....lurk more, post less. We can work on that together by doing pushups instead of typing.

I'll go first...
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/26/2011 1:28pm at . Reason: If you're typing a response, you can't be doing pushups...

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 1:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, Rabbit is lecturing noobs about being know it all fuckwits who need to shut up and read more.

Finally, he's one of us.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 1:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Lol, Rabbit is lecturing noobs about being know it all fuckwits who need to shut up and read more.

Finally, he's one of us.
    No, I still can't shut my mouth when I should, but it's often just my Asperger's flaring up.

Martial arts training is part of my effort to master my own neurology.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    One look in the Akidio thread says no, you haven't been doing that since you got here since in your ego you necro'd a 6 month old thread with the classic "I'm a noob but I know effective martial arts when I see them" schtick...
    It wasn't my ego, but it was my interest. When I realized that my observations just weren't as good as the data from direct experiences, I owned up to that fact, apologized and admitted my error. The fact this escapes you isn't my problem.

...when you could have just read the website TOS, forum rules, posted a Newbietown intro, and then used the Search Function properly giving you a week's worth of reading hundreds of threads on Bullshido just like yours (but infinitely better), rather than shitting it up with a YANT.
    And yet here you are-along with others.adding to YANT, something you claim that is just "shitting up" this board. You're contributing to the very thing you state as being so useless.

For a guy that talks about 'emptying the cup', yours is awfully full of 'I'm ready to bash a noob at any given moment'. If you emptied your cup of that, than you might be able to fill it with something more productive.

Y

Please....lurk more, post less. We can work on that together by doing pushups instead of typing.

I'll go first...
    Then again, we could put away this juvenile behavior that's happening on both our parts and let it go; otherwise we'll simply keep flaming each other as I doubt either one of us will drop this without the other agreeing to do so. I'm done if you're done.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasn't my ego, but it was my interest. When I realized that my observations just weren't as good as the data from direct experiences, I owned up to that fact, apologized and admitted my error. The fact this escapes you isn't my problem.
    Of course it was your ego. Stop lying. Saying "I'm sorry" means nothing when you keep acting like a know-it-all douchebag, even in another thread.

Trust me, I'm an expert at being a know-it-all douchebag. I'm trying to save you time and energy...you should be thanking me for everything I've said by shutting up and reading more, posting less.

And yet here you are-along with others.adding to YANT, something you claim that is just "shitting up" this board. You're contributing to the very thing you state as being so useless.
    You misunderstand. YOUR contributions are worthless. OUR contributions are par for the course. You'd know that if you read more and posted less.

For a guy that talks about 'emptying the cup', yours is awfully full of 'I'm ready to bash a noob at any given moment'. If you emptied your cup of that, than you might be able to fill it with something more productive.
    If you think bashing a noobs is somehow my own style, or preference, Bullshido is not for you. Your skin isn't thick enough, but you can still get around that technicality by reading more and posting less.

Then again, we could put away this juvenile behavior that's happening on both our parts and let it go; otherwise we'll simply keep flaming each other as I doubt either one of us will drop this without the other agreeing to do so. I'm done if you're done.
    Feel free to backpedal as much as you wish. I can't be stopped with conventional weapons.

Oh and your perception that it's just me flaming you...I'm honored, but do not deserve that distinction.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/26/2011 2:31pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit;2608911[QUOTE
    ]Of course it was your ego. Stop lying. Saying "I'm sorry" means nothing when you keep acting like a know-it-all douchebag, even in another thread.

Trust me, I'm an expert at being a know-it-all douchebag. I'm trying to save you time and energy...you should be thanking me for everything I've said by shutting up and reading more, posting less.
    Of course it was my ego...a know it all douchebag like you knows it all, right? You must tell me more about myself. I'm always interested in hearing from someone who is part of the 'I'm an asshole because I have Asperger's Syndrome' club. That particular internet club is getting bigger and bigger it seems.

You misunderstand. YOUR contributions are worthless. OUR contributions are par for the course. You'd know that if you read more and posted less.
    No, you misunderstand. YOUR contributions play out your need to be a general douchebag.

If you think bashing a noobs is somehow my own style, or preference, Bullshido is not for you. Your skin isn't thick enough, but you can still get around that technicality by reading more and posting less.
    It's not that my skin isn't thick enough; rather, I'm just pointing out where the flaw in your character happens to be. You're welcome.

Feel free to backpedal as much as you wish. I can't be stopped with conventional weapons.
    So me, essentially saying, 'let's just bury the hatchet', is backpedaling? You'll have to show me where you go your definition of that word...is it in the 'Internet Asperger's Sufferer' edition?

Oh and your perception that it's just me flaming you...I'm honored, but do not deserve that distinction.
    Oh but I insist.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm an asshole
    You're finally catching on, but I am still doubtful.

You've been registered less than a week and have already started ninja AND aikido threads and made plenty of forum "friends" by being a complete and utterly unhumorous twat waffle.

I am the least of your worries here, but I'll gladly keep watching the entertainment...

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/26/2011 2:56pm at .

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll have to show me where you go your definition of that word...
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/backpedaling

back·ped·al (bkpdl)intr.v. back·ped·aled or back·ped·alled, back·ped·al·ing or back·ped·al·ling, back·ped·als

3. To retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=W. Rabbit;2608926]
    You're finally catching on, but I am still doubtful
    That you're an asshole? Yes, I caught on to that right away. Every internet board is full of them.

You've been registered less than a week and have already started ninja AND aikido threads and made plenty of forum "friends".
    I didn't start the aikido thread, I started THIS thread...geez, at least keep up with the rest of us. As far as "friends" go...some people have been helpful...some have taken the opportunity to be an asshole. This is pretty much how it is on any Internet forum.

I am the least of your worries here, but I'll gladly keep watching the entertainment...
    You are the least...that much is certain.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 3:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/backpedaling

back·ped·al (bkpdl)intr.v. back·ped·aled or back·ped·alled, back·ped·al·ing or back·ped·al·ling, back·ped·als

3. To retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude
    From www.dictionary.com

a·pol·o·gize   [uh-pol-uh-jahyz] Show IPA
    verb (used without object), -gized, -giz·ing.
    1. to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure, or injury

Now, when you figure the difference between the two, you'll have learned 3 things today.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011 LastLast