Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The semi-official Range 15 thread

OK, yeah, check my sig. I gave a bunch of money to these assholes to make a movie. And, it's shaping up to be pretty damned good. These guys are at SHOT Show right now, are going to Sundance soon. And, yes, I'm a little biased about promoting it. But, I know there's going to be a thread here, so I might as well start it (serch funkshun noob failed to turn up anything else).

Range 15 is a collaborative effort between Ranger Up and Article 15, two veteran-owned-and-operated apparel and accessory companies. They have mass YouTube content:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MBest11x
    https://www.youtube.com/user/RangerUpVideo

If you haven't watched The Damn Few, you haven't lived (insert bikini snap, here).

So, they made this zombie apocalypse movie, but from a veteran's perspective, and with militarily correct everything (or, so we're told). Jody was here.

Tomorrow, the first sneak peek goes live. I've already seen it, and maybe some of you have, too. This is gonna be awesome. Have you seen the cast? It includes, in no particular order:

1) William Shatner
    2) Danny Trejo
    3) Sean Astin
    4) Keith David
    5) Martin Klebba
    6) Tim Kennedy
    7) Marcus Luttrell
    8) Barry Bostwick
    9) Vincent Vargas
    10) Randy Couture

OK, that's all cool. People we know from the silver screen and/or CNN. It also includes Real American Heroes (tm), including basically everyone that is not listed, above. It is veteran designed, veteran written, veteran directed, veteran produced, veteran acted, etc... It's the most veteran movie evar. You should see it. But, no, you may not borrow my autographed bluray.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Range 15 will be premiering their trailer at the Sundance Film Festival on Wednesday. Which means, the trailer should become public sometime shortly after that. I'll post it, here, as soon as I have the link in hand (and have the authorization to do so).

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correction - the trailer premiers this afternoon, and I hope to have linkage for you 9am EST, tomorrow.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TV interview, ahead of the festivities:

http://www.good4utah.com/good-things...e-us-military-

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sneak preview of "Behind the Scenes" documentary:

https://www.facebook.com/10373240996...2780104421972/

Style
    BJJ
    Last edited by submessenger; 1/26/2016 9:11am at . Reason: y no embeddy thing?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to visit Boff more often.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screened the film, last night. It was hilarious. I have to see it again, because there was never a 60-second interval that elapsed without uproarious laughter, so some of the dialogue I missed.

There were a lot of military insider jokes, but also a lot of material that appeals to the general masses. If you enjoy comedy, this is 110 minutes of pure gold that you don't want to miss.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, sold out as **** everywhere near me. Good for them!
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.