Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2011 11:32am

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got the feeling everyone was told to hold their tongue about Steve. Dana just shook his head and Mayhem/Bisping seemed like they were forcing coments everytime he was the ref.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    9/23/2011 12:09pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very entertaining fights. I love watching little, angry men fight, so I'll be watching at least the last 15 minutes of each episode this season too.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    9/23/2011 12:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    TRAILER:

I've never watched it before (Europe - no access), but is it always this ****?

I mean, those donkeys were almost symbolic.
    I haven't watched since series 6, but good to see it hasn't changed.

Cramming those poor bastards into a house devoid of distractions is a recipe for retardation... but of course the producers know this already, and have no intention of doing anything about it.

Typical "reality show" bullshit, it's why I stopped watching.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think most of us watching these days watch it for the match ups. The last 6-7 seasons have been running on in the background while I'm doing other stuff.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 11:10am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it was a really good episode.

All good fights no bullshit.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 12:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I think the fighters were matched up pretty well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 3:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its pretty obvious that there was a huge pool of talent for these weight classes. A lot of these guys are veterans and most of them have been forced to fight above their natural weight in the past. Most of the guys that were fighting looked like they already belong in the UFC.

The main thing that I took away from that episode though, was how little Dana White understands grappling. He's as clueless as the average TUF fan. He kept making these really dumb comments, and then there would be a few seconds of awkward silence from Bisping and Mayhem. I'm a little shocked that in all this time, Dana's never taken any grappling classes. At least long enough to have an understanding of what the fighters are doing.

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 3:53pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    Its pretty obvious that there was a huge pool of talent for these weight classes. A lot of these guys are veterans and most of them have been forced to fight above their natural weight in the past. Most of the guys that were fighting looked like they already belong in the UFC.
    True, and it makes the other seasons look that much worse for their lack of truly talented cast members (in terms of people who didn't get on the show).
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    The main thing that I took away from that episode though, was how little Dana White understands grappling. He's as clueless as the average TUF fan. He kept making these really dumb comments, and then there would be a few seconds of awkward silence from Bisping and Mayhem. I'm a little shocked that in all this time, Dana's never taken any grappling classes. At least long enough to have an understanding of what the fighters are doing.
    Yeah, that was really surprising. It always amazes me how TUF engages my “stupid mode” and makes me forget what I intended to say. Then again, Bisping was saying some pretty stupid **** too. Makes me wonder what Mayhem was thinking to himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2011 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Yeah, that was really surprising. It always amazes me how TUF engages my “stupid mode” and makes me forget what I intended to say. Then again, Bisping was saying some pretty stupid **** too. Makes me wonder what Mayhem was thinking to himself.
    I'm pretty sure Stupid Mode is a registered trademark of Spike TV.

They shouldn't have had mics on them. It was like they couldn't decide if they should be doing commentary, or just sitting and talking ****.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    9/27/2011 4:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, anyone know what will happen to TUF in 2012? You know, cause the contract with Spike ends in 2011.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast