Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2011 9:58am

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not Shown on ‘TUF 14′:
    Josh Ferguson Took a Dump in Dustin Neace’s Stolen Cowboy Hat

I just had to add this to the thread, just because it's really foul. This is from Roland Delorme's (of Winnipeg) blog on TUF 14, posted on 5thround dot com.

Episode 5:
    “The episode starts with Diego Brandao freaking out on Steven Siler, which kind of came out of nowhere seeing as though Siler never said anything about Diego. It proved to me that Diego must be one of those fighters that has to hate his opponent to fight him and will make up any excuse in his own mind to get his blood flowing.
    Personally, I don’t need to hate anyone to fight them. We can be best friends and I’ll still beat the [expletive] out of you. But everyone does things differently, and as long as you’re mentally prepared, who cares how you get there?
    Now let’s get to the meat and potatoes, the Dustin Neace and Akira Corassani sideshow continues this episode with Dustin getting his cowboy hat stolen. Now, I don’t know what possessed him to get a cowboy hat and then paint a “B” on it considering Josh Ferguson had one since the beginning. It did seem kind of strange and everyone was like ‘WTF is that?’, but Dustin lives in his own world, that’s for sure.
    So, on the show you see Ferguson take Neace’s hat and hiding it. What they didn’t show you was that Josh actually ended up taking a [crap] in his hat and left it for him to find outside. I mean it was a pretty ugly hat to say the least, and maybe they did Neace a favor by not letting him walk around the house with the ugliest cowboy hat I’d ever seen.
    After Dustin found his hat, he kinda lost his mind and went on a rampage by throwing all of Akira’s food away and then going to the gym and throwing his training gear all over the room. At this point, everybody still thought that Diego and Siler were gonna be the next fight. Even though Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller didn’t say anything about it, you could tell something was up.
    Dustin all of a sudden started running an hour a day, so I knew the switch was gonna happen. It just made too much sense considering Akira was eating everything in sight. At the fight announcement, Dustin again lost his cool and tried to double-leg Akira at the stare down and started all this chaos that ended with Mayhem and Bisping getting in each other’s faces.
    At that point, we still had to finish the fight announcement with Diego and Siler still having to do their stare down, and in Mayhem’s words, “How are we supposed to act normal now? It’s like dad just slapped mom at the dinner table and now we got to finish our plates.” A little awkward.
    All week leading up to the fight, Dustin was saying how he’s not gonna stop until the ref pulls him off, and that he’s gonna tear [Akira’s] knee apart if he doesn’t tap and all this stuff, but when push came to shove, and in the fight when it counted most, Dustin – who has almost 50 pro fights – made a rookie mistake. He let go of a heel hook that caused Akira to tap on his leg, but the ref didn’t see it. In the end it cost him the fight.
    Everyone who fights should learn a lesson from that – if you get a submission on someone and they’re tapping, don’t let go until the ref pulls you off. That’s your job and it’s the ref’s job to save your opponent. If the ref doesn’t do his job, well, I guess that’s too bad for him. SNAP OR TAP!”

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2011 2:21pm

Style: Over substance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The preview featured mariachis and goats, so where is the mexican wedding?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2011 4:34pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vashanka View Post
    The preview featured mariachis and goats, so where is the mexican wedding?
    I was hoping Miller would start leaving stuffed koalas everywhere.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2011 6:02pm

Style: Combatives, SAMBO,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a fan of Akira, he's an idiot. Hope he gets beat down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2011 10:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a fan either, I think he fights daniel bermudez next episode... we shall see if he gets beatdown

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, hes a fucking prick. always going on about what a hardcore gangster you are really doesnt make you look like one, it makes you look like an insecure asshole.

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 7:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed. A stone-cold gangster. From Sweden.

Because when I think hardcore ghetto-ass pimpmasta, I think Sweden.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 12:05pm

Style: Combatives, SAMBO,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Indeed. A stone-cold gangster. From Sweden.

Because when I think hardcore ghetto-ass pimpmasta, I think Sweden.

Just thinking the same thing. Whats his story anyways? He doesn't have a Swedish name, he doesn't sound Swedish. Where is he from and why does he live/train in Sweden? I

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 7:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's called "immigration." His parents did it, from Azerbadjan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 7:46am

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappyhead View Post
    I was hoping Miller would start leaving stuffed koalas everywhere.
    Ok, explain this.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast