Page 10 of 14 First ... 67891011121314 Last

Thread: TUF 14

Style
    Over substance
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened to "I'll hold the sub a little longer"? Yeah, he tapped, but he let it go before the ref acknowledged it.

Style
    Watching from the stands
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK it's time to give Bisping the credit he deserves. That tussle at the fight announcement was one of the greatest "hold me back" moments ever captured on television. I especially loved the whole "Next time I'll kill you" comment as Miller is forty yards away with his back turned. Is anyone going to take this twit seriously anymore?

Style
    'Grapplin'
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappyhead View Post
    OK it's time to give Bisping the credit he deserves. That tussle at the fight announcement was one of the greatest "hold me back" moments ever captured on television. I especially loved the whole "Next time I'll kill you" comment as Miller is forty yards away with his back turned. Is anyone going to take this twit seriously anymore?
    Mike Bisping ( Team USA vs Team UK) "I know I come across as a dick, but it's all part of the game, getting in their heads".

Or something along that line.

At 21-3, I dont see why anyone wouldnt take him seriously. Dont be so crass and reactionary

Style
    Issh"i"nryu fixed....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappyhead View Post
    "Anymore" lol... What do you mean?

Style
    Watching from the stands
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    At 21-3, I dont see why anyone wouldnt take him seriously. Dont be so crass and reactionary
    I don't mean seriously as a fighter, I mean his antics. Yes Miller and his team have some flare ups but it always seems to end the same way, with them shaking their heads and walking away while Bisping keeps yelling like it's a schoolyard. And with only one win so far it's hard to say he's getting in their heads.

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Akira should be ridiculed incessantly for the rest of the tournament. If he can be that much of a dick knowing he capitulated, he doesn't deserve his sanity.

Style
    KK
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Akira should be ridiculed incessantly for the rest of the tournament. If he can be that much of a dick knowing he capitulated, he doesn't deserve his sanity.
    That's what I was thinking. Quietly and graciously take the victory you don't deserve and be thankful that Miller's guy didn't break your fucking leg while the ref didn't act. Cut it with the dancing. I like how the Nevada fighting commission guy came and put him in his place.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post

I like how the Nevada fighting commission guy came and put him in his place.

I thought that was just a TUF producer since these fights are not official.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    I thought that was just a TUF producer since these fights are not official.
    I'm pretty sure that was Keith Kizer. He runs the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Style
    Issh"i"nryu fixed....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how Bisping came out and said "you need to control your team" to Miller after Akira's ass-hattery.

Page 10 of 14 First ... 67891011121314 Last