Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to be boring and predictable and say Jones and Kos will win.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agree. i dont see how jones could win this tbh. hes had some pretty close fights recently, while jones basically walked through the entire division.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    agree. i dont see how jones could win this tbh. hes had some pretty close fights recently, while jones basically walked through the entire division.
    Dude, Jones will totally beat Jones' ass.

You herd it hear thirst.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh yeah. dur. got hit in the head to hard at sparring this morning

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Issh"i"nryu fixed....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know he's not, but Bones look so damn fragile. He reminds me of Paul Williams when he fought at welterweight. Nearly a foot taller than everyone, but you could grab his waist with one hand and your fingers would touch. He's a very very tiny big guy.

Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm assuming they don't call him Bones because he marauds off the Spanish main, with his crew of brigands.

I can't help but think someone's gonna put some knees into those ribs, and he may have a problem....er....as soon as someone actually gets through his defense that is. It won't shock me if he turns into another Reem, over the next several years. His frame is too big, probably, to age into anything but HW.

Style
    Hiatus for Gen. Fitness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he's only 24 years old and he walks around at (reportedly) 217lbs. Over the next few years, he'll fill out that frame a bit and, in my opinion, be an absolute terror at heavyweight.

Style
    BJJ / freestyle wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I'm assuming they don't call him Bones because he marauds off the Spanish main, with his crew of brigands.

I can't help but think someone's gonna put some knees into those ribs, and he may have a problem....er....as soon as someone actually gets through his defense that is. It won't shock me if he turns into another Reem, over the next several years. His frame is too big, probably, to age into anything but HW.
    i reeeaaallllyyy don't see that happening. IMO, reach isn't just a striking tool. his long ass arms can push most a fool off him easily. people talked about Bader's power DLT, but Jones just pushed him around that ring like a child. then again, i always thought Bader was overrated.

but yeah. the only thing Rampage has int he striking department is maybe crisper boxing. Jones can kick better, and witht he reach difference, we'll have to see Rampage display some ridiculous head movement and footwork to not get tooled coming in to a workable range for him.

i also think Jon is faster and stronger, and don't see him being taken down.

Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fights being what they are, at some point, I think someone's going to really test his midsection w/ the knees. We'll see which version of Rampage is going to come in, but someone will, one day. I'd love to see a Rampage slam FTW, but don't think it's likely.

@ CNagy, yep. He'll be terrifying to behold at HW.

Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last