Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/15/2011 8:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jkd/battlefield kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kung Fu Center in Lancaster, PA

Is it worth going to? It's only 99 bucks a month, but I'd like to get some feedback from somebody who has actually gone there. Is it decent, or is it nonsense? I'm debating between going here and an ishin ryu school that I've heard about, but if this place seems decent, I'll go here. Anyhow, I welcome any feedback.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    9/16/2011 10:10am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hello from Boston,

When you ask about a certain school, you should include a link to what you are talking about.

Googling the school, I found a site at http://kungfuspirit.com/index.html

There is no mention of any instructors involved. No photos of the teacher(s) just words talking about what they offer.

When schools do not advertise their teachers, usually they are either trying to hide, or something fishy is going on.

But that is my opinion.

No idea if they are decent or can offer you what you are seeking.

Good luck.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 7:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, after getting the runaround from them, showing up for when I knew a class to be scheduled and being told that the instructor wasn't there but had stayed home with a migraine, and getting the Kung Fu Center's answering machine several times, I started looking elsewhere.
    Online, I found Lancaster Family Martial Arts Center, which offers a class in Jeet Kune Do and Battlefield Kali. I enrolled, and I have to say I am very happy! I'd recommend it to anybody.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I realize that the class I'm taking isn't really a CMA, and much of it comes from Philipino MA. My previous post was more of an update to the thread, from when I was trying (and failing) to find a CMA school that not only met my standards, but also bothered to pick up the phone. But again, the JKDU class (Jeet Kune Do unlimited) is awesome.