Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: KAYO Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

• It talks about my boxing career and nothing about my kickboxing one. Which is where the titles are won. The IBO presented my with an option to move up to welterweight and the would announce me there welterweight champion. Being undamaged I took the option. That might have been the worst move I made in my career (moving up in weight). I gave Scott Depompe over 70 stitches to his face (all with clean punches). As far as my boxing career goes, I was on the wrong side of many bad decisions a lot of being poorly managed and fighting guys in their home town. I do not not have any video's on youtube because I am still fighting and don't want to post them until my career is over. Now I will be posting though...

• 16 hours ago
      Michael Corleone
      • I spoke with John Daddano, the president of the IBO today and he said he is going to take care of this for me. As far as my kickboxing titles I won NY state titles in three weight divisions(welter,jr.middle and middle) I won the US title in the middle weight and the North American super middleweight title in Atlantis City in the Tropicana. I appreciate you trying to keep everyone honest, but you should get your facts straight before you try to ruin a persons reputation.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayo Boxing View Post
    I appreciate you trying to keep everyone honest, but you should get your facts straight before you try to ruin a persons reputation.
    if you appreciate him trying to keep everyone honest, then you should understand that asking questions is the only way to do so. i don't see anyone trying to "ruin a person's reputation" here, just some good questions, which if they are answered will set the record straight.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, I have never fought on one of my own shows.... as a matter of fact, I fight all too often on other fighters shows. Why you may ask, because I like to fight. If you'd like I am always available.

:)

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been to Michael's gym, when I fought on one of his cards. Solid guy in person, and the event was great fun. They host a lot of events on L.I.

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, I have never fought on one of my own shows.... as a matter of fact, I fight all too often on other fighters shows. Why you may ask, because I like to fight. If you'd like I am always available.
    so, are you saying that you are available to fight in other people's promotions? (not really the point of this thread) or is that a roundabout way of challenging sirc to a fight?

if your goal is to stop your reputation from being "ruined" as you put it, you would best be served by just answering the questions. you're getting plenty of support from respected members here, so unless you lose your head and get angry or are in fact not being 100% honest, i wouldn't worry about this thread doing you any harm.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 12:42pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gong Sau?
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 3:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of that. This site gets enough pointless challenge matches and posturing Alpha. As for whether it is appropriate to try and settle questions or concerns privately before making a thread, or whether asking questions publicly is part and parcel to finding out that information, I'd say it depends the situation.

As long as accusations and trashing of ones character isn't committed things should be fine, and it's often a good thing for the legitimate fighters, trainers, instructors and promoters out there, as when someone DOES try to besmirch their character, they have the full backing of the community here that has already questioned and vetted any allegations.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 6:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not trying to instigate a gong sau, just genuinely interested in what he was trying to say with that post.

Posted On:
    9/22/2011 1:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Ming, I was just stating unlike some fighters who only fight on their own shows or fight on shows that are promoted by their own promoter. I fought anywhere anytime on any promotion. I was not challenging who this was to a fight. The guy is probably not even a fighter.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/22/2011 2:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Ming, I was just stating unlike some fighters who only fight on their own shows or fight on shows that are promoted by their own promoter. I fought anywhere anytime on any promotion. I was not challenging who this was to a fight. The guy is probably not even a fighter.
    If it's not too big a deal, could you post the title pics or link us to something for verification? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast