--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on bro's help me out.

Posted On:
    9/16/2011 11:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Timeline as offered by Mr. Corleone in New Living Magazine, Sept. 2004 - http://www.newliving.com/issues/sept.../corleone.html (not likely to be changed)

Timeline as offered by Mr. Corleone on the Our Staff page at Kayo Promotions - http://www.kayopromotions.com/kp/ind...d=47&Itemid=55

Screencap available if neccesary.

Article from the Pocono Record stating that Corleone WAS IBO Intercontinental Junior Welterweight Champ in April of 1997 (when he lost the title to Scott DePompe) - http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...cid=sitesearch (Article is from 1999)

Seems he also got a shot at the IBU light-welterweight title sometime in '97 (http://www.indianexpress.com/Storyold/6891/)

The kickboxing is a lot harder to muddle through - it seems he did the majority of his kickboxing through the USKBA, who, it seems, no longer has a website. He also did a fair amount of fighting through the Ring of Fire promotion, which seems to mostly be sanctioned by the WKA.

USKBA US Middleweight Champ - 8/8/92 - Def Roberto Mercedes
    - 8/96 - Def Carlos Mercado

Superfights 15 - 4/11/02 - def PETER "F16" KALJEVIC
    Ring of Fire Kickboxing - 11/14/03 - Lost to Tommy "Bee" Bottone - WKA Sanctioned - http://ssj4veggito.tripod.com/id44.html
    Ring of Fire Kickboxing - 9/11/04 - Lost to Peter Kaljevic in a 4 man middleweight elimination tournament for the UKC championship - announced - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=...71070&forum=23
    results - http://ssj4veggito.tripod.com/id62.html

2007 Inducted into the US Martial Arts Hall of Fame - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-corleone/7/b8a/608

He seems to be, or was, very good friends with Tommy "Bee" Bottone, who seems to be a kickboxer of note from the same area, and also is (or was) fairly active on the Underground. Might want to send him an e-mail or PM for more in-depth info.

Honestly, I stopped digging - I may be a posting noob, but have been lurking here for several years, and really only registered to get rid of the annoying pop-ups. This is the result of about an hour of google-fu. The guy may not have been a world beater, but with the asinine amounts of alphabet soup organizations out there, and the multiple dozens of championship divisions the USKBA alone had (full contact, low kick, point...) it's not hard to imagine someone winning 5 or 6 of them. Seriously... the guy got a title shot with a 7-8 record for a 'legit' belt in the IBU...

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you looking for? Unfortunately most kickboxing orgs around suck at record keeping. The USKBA website was and probably still is horrible.

Most records arent put online in kickboxing that i see

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 5:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It might be worth sending him an email and just asking if he won his belt under a different name.

Perhaps his original moniker was Tony Micelli...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was a legit fighter, I'm not 100% sure of his record but I've seen him training for a smoker maybe 6 years ago at the gym where I trained at the time. He organizes a lot of kickboxing shows in the Long Island area.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 2:46am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well does anybody know his not fake name? that way I can start looking for something instead of chasing around a movie character?

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 7:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I have to ask you....just call him up and ask him. Say you came across his site, were interested, and ask away.

I'm sure he won't be averse to answering unless you come across like a dick. In fact if you don't I'll go ask him on FaceBook.

I just don't want to see a thread that would give someone a false impression when to be honest you have no basis other than you saw him post on FaceBook.

It kind of comes off as if you had something against him and so are fishing, but I know you are not from the area so I'm sure you don't, but I'm just saying my gut reaction when I saw the thread is all. I mean you really didnt make any accusations or anything.
    Also btw I think he mostly does American Kickboxing. I could be totall wrong I thought so though.
    Last edited by LI GUY 1; 9/18/2011 7:31am at .

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 7:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK so i messaged him to see if he wanted to say anything. I would be very shocked if anything was not legit, but like i said most kickboxing orgs suck at posting online content.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 11:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1 View Post
    Sirc, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I have to ask you....just call him up and ask him. Say you came across his site, were interested, and ask away.

I'm sure he won't be averse to answering unless you come across like a dick. In fact if you don't I'll go ask him on FaceBook.

I just don't want to see a thread that would give someone a false impression when to be honest you have no basis other than you saw him post on FaceBook.

It kind of comes off as if you had something against him and so are fishing, but I know you are not from the area so I'm sure you don't, but I'm just saying my gut reaction when I saw the thread is all. I mean you really didnt make any accusations or anything.
    Also btw I think he mostly does American Kickboxing. I could be totall wrong I thought so though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1 View Post
    OK so i messaged him to see if he wanted to say anything. I would be very shocked if anything was not legit, but like i said most kickboxing orgs suck at posting online content.
    Welllllll...

Let me just get this out of the way. I did come across his page more or less by accident. From the poking around i've been doing, I have been told that he is a little bit of a sourpuss and doesn't like confrontation about these kinds of things. And I have also been told that I apparently can't come off as anything but a dick to people. So that's out of the question.

Also, running around under an Alias doesn't really scream, "HEY EVERYONE I AM TOTALLY INNOCENT!" Which doesn't really bode well for him anyway. I mean this would be like 100x easier if I just had his real name.

Posted On:
    9/19/2011 12:01am

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike Corleone is an alias. He's a trainer and a fight/even promoter (and owner) for KAYO Promotions. With that said, he sets up some really shitty fights to pump up fighter's records.

For instance, an amateur fighter's first fight against a professional fighter. That kind of nonsense. Then again, that was a few years ago. Maybe things changed.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast