223956 Bullies, 4495 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 232
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Hexe is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    168

    Posted On:
    9/20/2011 9:34pm


     Style: SL5,MT, BJJ noob,Chow Gar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Chi Sau is not sparring. It leads to terrible bullshit like this:


    Legends of ghey riders - I'm now grubby and must shower.
  2. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,004

    Posted On:
    9/20/2011 11:24pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone mentioned,

    oh excuse me sir could you please back up. EXCUSE ME SIR f f ffoom foom foom


  3. Bahuyuddha is offline
    Bahuyuddha's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    787

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 1:21am


     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    Has anyone mentioned,

    oh excuse me sir could you please back up. EXCUSE ME SIR f f ffoom foom


    Careful, the f**m word is copyrighted.
  4. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,004

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 1:24am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I could still edit I would change it to füm füm füm
  5. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,222

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 1:46am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    füm füm füm
    Let me hear you say way-oh.

    WAY-OH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

    You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  6. m0nk3y is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 5:55am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People hate wing chun practitioners simply because of the arrogance of most practitioners. There are a lot of McWing Chun "Sifu"'s out in the world. Too many monkey see monkey do. Its like studying Wing Chun gives you mystical powers.

    Unfortunately, there are so many F***s that say they are learning Wing Chun, strap on a camera and start a youtube account.

    So any measurement of decentsy that WC has is diluted by idiots.

    Some think because you do the actions, you acquire the sashes WC works. You fight how you train. Train sloppy, fight sloppy, train hard, fight hard.

    And for some f*** stupid reason most wC practitioners need to prove themselves for some reason... Or people dont study WC they study WT or WTWCWWEWWFMMA ****. My sifu is from direct lineage of Woo fun shoo, who was the father of fun shoo wee poon jab.

    Its retarted.

    But im sure many people have covered what i have said already.
  7. captainbirdseye is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    281

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 6:26am


     Style: JJJ/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nk3y View Post
    But im sure many people have covered what i have said already.
    Maybe, maybe not.
    Please tell me about the real _ing _un.
  8. m0nk3y is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 6:39am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The real _ing _un.? dude, there aren't no fish to catch, i am not biting.

    Why don't you go on youtube and look for the real one lol.
  9. captainbirdseye is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    281

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 8:10am


     Style: JJJ/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nk3y View Post
    Why don't you go on youtube and look for the real one lol.
    Because you're here to bother. What makes the _ing _un you study different from the _unners you're bashing?
  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,082

    Posted On:
    9/21/2011 8:30am

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nk3y View Post
    Its retarted.
    Only a moron would spell retard wrong.

    Yeah let's hear more about why your _ing _un should not be mocked before this all gets culled.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.