Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 11:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams1988 View Post
    By the way I am here to learn and be corrected of my mistakes. If you can't point out any mistakes and correct them I have no other option but to ignore your posts.
    Shams1988, please complete this form and then send it to the superintendent by posting it in one of the registered pigeon holes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 12:57pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he didnt disagree with my fine piece of research. I support the south park hypothesis of butthurt.

He has every reason to be angry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 3:12am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If given the option I'd definitely choose the second school.

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 3:36am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact you guys dont punch the head really damages your technique im afraid, you focus on the buddy and both of you totally ignore the faints to the head, while striking your chin is way up, and you both are open. I would advise buying boxing gloves and even a head gear if you dont want to hang around with shiners.. add punching to the head even only 50%

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 2:56pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I noticed that during the 1st vid the fight was interrupted frequently when a point was scored.

One of the guys, don't know if it's you, always turns his back to his partner after landing a yoko geri.

On the other hand, the guys at the 2nd vid are putting so much focus on hard technique, that they're hanging over 'into' their adversary, with really wide stances. Overall it's better than the 1st for reasons already addressed by other posters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 6:05pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sadly, you do not see your own arrogance. You aren't here to learn because every time someone makes a suggestion you try to rationalize why you are right. Shut up and listen. Arrogance is not your friend. Rationalizing arrogance is not helpful.

You are 23 if you aren't lying about your age. If you let someone bully you over the net you need to get off the computer.
    Wait, hold on. This is a technical TMA forum and OP is asking for advice/feedback. Juggernoob comes through and offers "you suck" and race based comments on penis size. This isn't YMAS, right? Or maybe I don't understand how this site works. You'll notice that OP didn't take any issue with negative responses that actually contained useful feedback.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 6:14pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Disclaimer:

Okay, I just went and read Sham's other thread here where he claims to have challenged a KK dojo to an MMA rule match, and I see why he's possibly being handled in this manner. Disregard.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123