Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2011 10:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wado-Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    You've gone from calling bullshido on your own school, to someone else's school, to Krav Maga. Bullshido or not, you sir are a douchebag. Star pupil? You're what, 22-24? You sound like an arrogant butthurt teenager. STFU and go train.
    And train I shall :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 3:30pm

Style: Kyokushin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OSU!

Sorry to resurrect this dead thread but as a student of this dojo I have to weigh in.

I am a 2nd Kyu brown belt. I have been training for two years. I've fought in two full contact tournaments (although I wasn't very good) and competed in one breaking and Kata tournament (won second prize in cricket wicket breaking... similar to breaking a baseball bat).

My Sensei is Monir Ahmed Bhuiya, 4th dan black belt from Japan. He has passed his test for the 5th Dan, but he hasn't recieved his belt yet so he is still officially 4th dan. We refer to him as Shihan. He trained in Japan at the Honbu during 80s, back when the IKO was one single organization. He was one of Mas Oyamas DIRECT STUDENTS! He trained with the likes of Shokei Matsui and Kenji Midori. We are an authentic Kyokushin dojo! We train hard, we break our bones and shed blood, sweat and tears!

This is an unfortunately short clip of my Sensei fighting with Kenji Midori.

Another video from the same belt test.

And a link to our facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyokus...sh/87793102174

As for the first video, the Karateka named Habib was testing for his second dan. He needed go through 30 fights in a row against a different opponent every fight. That means he was tired out but his opponents were fresh each time. View his performance in light of those conditions. I myself have fought seven full contact fights in a row during my last belt test and I can tell you its extremely challenging.

To Shams. I have utmost respect towards you, your dojo, your style and your teachers. We as Kyokushin Karateka try our best to respect everyone. There has been some misunderstanding between us but I hope we can get past that. Sure some of us may say that Kyokushin is the best but thats pretty understandable... no need to get angry about it. I hope that all Martial Artists in Bangladesh can get along on freindly terms.

OSU!

EDIT: My Sensei is a brown belt in Judo, and a black belt in Aikido, Shotokan and Wado ryu. I think also in Gojo ryu. And he's good with a sword.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater
    Last edited by FLMKane; 7/05/2012 3:38pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 4:36pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMKane View Post
    OSU!

Sorry to resurrect this dead thread but as a student of this dojo I have to weigh in.
    You really didn't.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMKane View Post
    OSU!...He was one of Mas Oyamas DIRECT STUDENTS!...We are an authentic Kyokushin dojo!...We train hard, we break our bones and shed blood, sweat and tears!...OSU!
    More exclamation marks, please. You're not being emotional enough. Thanks.

Posted On:
    4/24/2013 11:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams1988 View Post

BULLSHIDO IS TAKING OVER MY COUNTRY.......PLEASE HELP.....

These guys just gave a few kids license to teach krav maga to civilians here.
    don't like it? get out from your country. come to malaysia. we have many banglas here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345