Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 5:21pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sure wish I was a bad ass in BJJ. I would love to show up. Not for the challenge, but, just because nobody expects that someone actually will take the time.

I'm seriously going to have to get the hang of talking **** on the internets. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Plus I can feel better about where I train. Cause, you know, Everyone at my dojo is willing to get invovled in my internet bullshit ego battles with strangers.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 5:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm seriously going to have to get the hang of talking **** on the internets. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Plus I can feel better about where I train. Cause, you know, Everyone at my dojo is willing to get invovled in my internet bullshit ego battles with strangers.
    I've read enough of your posts to know you already have it down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 5:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is actually pretty simple. Either he tells us who gave him a BJJ blackbelt, which will be pretty easy to verify, or he makes the old "someone else, who was uninformed and overly enthusiastic, made my website and I never saw it because I was so busy training/volunteering for orphans that I never looked at my own business's website, sorry about that." Why not skip the drama in between now and then?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 6:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look of course the thread is not about "local training" You apparently just are on here to create conflict. I agreed with you about the belt issue, I agreed people need to be held accountable to the statements they make. I refuse to have a battle of words with someone who comes back with relpies based on anger. Are you too mad too have a civilized conversation?? There now you've been berated if thats what you want to call it. Sheesh dude chill the **** out....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 6:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see now thats funny!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=luckyone2;2601593] I refuse to have a battle of words with someone who comes back with relpies based on anger. Are you too mad too have a civilized conversation?? QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm, :RedEyes: Is this the correct emoticon to use while thinking of a reply?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 6:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I've read enough of your posts to know you already have it down.
    Well great! I have one thing down. Now with maybe 10 or 15 years of hard work I can back it up. I'm half way there already!

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 7:10pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyone2 View Post
    Look of course the thread is not about "local training" You apparently just are on here to create conflict.
    Says the one that called the comments counter productive and disrespectful. You knew what you were doing. So you are in the same boat with me as the Captain.

I agreed with you about the belt issue, I agreed people need to be held accountable to the statements they make.
    Agreeing while disagreeing is not agreeing. Yes, there is a real word game for you.

I refuse to have a battle of words with someone who comes back with relpies based on anger. Are you too mad too have a civilized conversation??
    Oh look I said you were playing word games and you parrot my comment.

Anger? Naw this is anger related in a passive aggressive manner. When you address the point and not your angry derail you can post in the other thread.

This is anger:
    Seeing as how the school has only been open 2 weeks, although some of the students have been training with master Mira over 2 years I am surprised at the tone of "Boom's" comments without actually going down in person and visiting with Master Miura and the students. And I would ask "Boom" where do you train? whats your coachs lineage? and would you extend the same respectful invitation to your place of training? And as far as all the "smack" talk I find its counter-productive and disrespectful of the philosophy of the arts in general.
    I highlighted your passive aggressive anger.

There now you've been berated if thats what you want to call it. Sheesh dude chill the **** out....
    No, that's whining not berating. Go train and quit crying about your master looking like a liar. It would be real easy to say yes he has a BJJ Black Belt STFU. Instead here we sit with multiple students saying come down to the school quit being disrespectful. How about you take a logic course instead of training MMA?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 7:22pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108790

Oh and LOL@Luckyone2 excusing a school wide challenge from some ironic internet tough guy speaking for AN ENTIRE SCHOOL.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/11/2011 7:27pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although I find your "highlighted passive aggression" funny and I mean that. I guess you have answered my last question on the whole civilized conversation thing...sooo And yes I think I did jump into the boat with you and for that I am embarresed. Now I am jumping ship, these conversations are not at all productive. Thanks to those who spoke with reason. and thanks to those who reminded me to behave. :)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast