Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shoulder pain's a slight concern - sounds like you may have some disc irritation in there. Any feelings of weakness/tingling in your affected arm? Does neck movement make arm/shoulder pain worse?

If so, I'd suggest consulting a chiropractor/osteopath. Failing that, consult doctor, who will be able to tell you who to see.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Shoulder pain's a slight concern - sounds like you may have some disc irritation in there. Any feelings of weakness/tingling in your affected arm? Does neck movement make arm/shoulder pain worse?

If so, I'd suggest consulting a chiropractor/osteopath. Failing that, consult doctor, who will be able to tell you who to see.
    I don't have any loss of sensation or weakness in either of my arms, except what I experience normally after exertion. The only motions that cause pain are when I attempt to look up or left when I'm experiencing that problem. When I look up, it hurts my neck. When I look left, it spreads slightly to my left shoulder.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out a chiropractor, they are pretty winning. If it persists, I'd go see a for-real doctor

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osteopaths do spinal adjustments/manipulations and are actual doctors; that would be my first choice.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I'm going to head over to NCNM next week and make an appointment to get checked out as the consensus is professional medical evaluation.

Thanks everyone :)
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, my appointment at NCNM is set for tomorrow at 4pm. So I'll be back with the verdict.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My C3, C6, and T6 vertebrae were out of alignment.

Hooray...

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....so, did they chiropract them back in place and ease your symptoms?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
    My C3, C6, and T6 vertebrae were out of alignment.

Hooray...
    Glad it's not your disks

I had misaligned lumbar vertibrae, very sore. I have to constantly manage the condition to keep it in check

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They adjusted me and prescribed calcium magnesium as well as a few other things. I have to go back again for another 2 sessions.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last