Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post

OR.......this was all a big ass publicity stunt! If so, wow!!!!!!
    Hmmmm... that seems more likely the more I think about it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Staredown is worth the price of admission alone. lol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think BJ's best strategy in this fight would be to work Diaz pretty much the same way that he worked Fitch in the first two rounds of their fight, ie pinning him against the cage. That way he neutralizes both Diaz's longer reach, and his jitz.

I'm not sure BJ will employ that gameplan though. He could just as well decide to "just scrap". If so, it will no doubt be an entertaining fight, but BJ will most likely lose, due to being outstruck.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    I think BJ's best strategy in this fight would be to work Diaz pretty much the same way that he worked Fitch in the first two rounds of their fight, ie pinning him against the cage. That way he neutralizes both Diaz's longer reach, and his jitz.

I'm not sure BJ will employ that gameplan though. He could just as well decide to "just scrap". If so, it will no doubt be an entertaining fight, but BJ will most likely lose, due to being outstruck.
    Fitch is a great wrestler with decent hands and top cardio. Nick is a great boxer with fantastic jiu-jitsu and top cardo. Aside from the cardio being an issue on both cards, why would BJ employ the same strategy for two wildly different fighters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Fitch is a great wrestler with decent hands and top cardio. Nick is a great boxer with fantastic jiu-jitsu and top cardo. Aside from the cardio being an issue on both cards, why would BJ employ the same strategy for two wildly different fighters?
    Because he's still the same guy and that guy is the owner of one of the greatest top games in MMA.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should be a tremendous fight. Aggressive blackbelt BJJ guys who like to box too. How can you go wrong? I don't care HOW it came about. Be a fan!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome match up, although I don't think Nick deserves it.

Page 3 of 3 First 123