224962 Bullies, 3463 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 8:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell? This really makes me question Dana's decision to pull him from the main event in the first place. Nick obviously fucked up and missed a flight (or two). My initial reaction was that yanking him was the right decision. But now it looks like Dana got his panties in a bunch and ratfucked the whole event before he cooled off.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 12:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    What the hell? This really makes me question Dana's decision to pull him from the main event in the first place. Nick obviously fucked up and missed a flight (or two). My initial reaction was that yanking him was the right decision. But now it looks like Dana got his panties in a bunch and ratfucked the whole event before he cooled off.
    Pulling him off the card was a bad decision, give him a fine yes. But pulling off the card was bad business.

Just another example of Dana making decisions with his tiny penis again. Not as bad as the Fedor thing, but it still shows.

UFC matchmaking is kinda like wife swapping club right now :)

Also lol: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/9/9/...oes-in-the-ufc

That said, wooooo. Great fight!

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 1:04pm

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with this ^^^

BJ by decision...should be good. Nick you are still a douche...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 1:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I don't think pulling Diaz off the card was as terrible a decision as everyone is making it out to be.

The UFC is taking a HUGE chance giving him a title shot right off the bat, especially with his reputation for failing drug tests and acting like a retard (See the hospital brawl, Strikeforce Nashville, etc.) He was on thin ice already, then he starts blowing off press conferences without even calling to say "Yo dawg, I gots to let you know that I can't be making it?"
    That kind of stupidity will get you fired from Wal Mart, let alone the UFC.

What aggravates me is that they put him back in the UFC because people complained.
    Obviously Nick doesn't care enough about his fans to suit up, show up, and be professional, so let him go fight Ultimo Dragon on the undercard in DEEP.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 1:34pm

Style: shorin ryu/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nick didnt stand a snow balls chance in hell against GSP. Fighting BJ is probably the same odds.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JJ, Judo, Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJ via RNC in round 1.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 2:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was pulling for Nick before. Now I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 2:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a more interesting match, in my opinion, because both have a stellar chin. Here's how I break these skill sets down:

BJ has better wrestling, but is considerably smaller than Nick who has fought all over the weight spectrum. His hands are heavy though, and if he can use that to make Nick cover up (and he comes in with fantastic cardio), this fight could look a whole lot like Rory MacDonald vs. Nate.

Nick's boxing is slick though, and his chin is granite. He has good head movement, and he's very good at luring you into spending energy on big but generally ineffective combinations, and then answering you with crisp accurate shots that leave you backing up and catching your breath while taking a beating. When you factor in BJ's suspect gas tank, and Diaz's triathlon prowess, the feet could pose a real problem for Penn.

Both are slick grapplers, and barring any experience rolling with these two I'm just gonna guess that it'll be a close stalemate on the ground, with BJ possibly in the advantage in passing.

So, after all that, I have this fight going for Nick if it stays on the feet, and BJ if it goes to the ground.

If I had to place my bets, I'm going with Decision, Nick Diaz, 9-10, 10-9, 10-9. With potential for fight of the night. It's gonna be a real scorcher though, both these dudes are game, even if one can't seem to understand that press conferences = fans = views = pay day = early retirement if that's what you really wanna do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know why anyone is blaming Nick at all. Clearly the guy has about a 50 IQ. He should have someone with him at all times to take him to practice, talk for him, and wipe his ass. Expecting him to be able to get on a plane and fly somewhere to talk to press was WAY too much.

Nick is an idiotic thug with some talent. Nothing more, nothing less. Dana knew that going in! Why the big shocker?

OR.......this was all a big ass publicity stunt! If so, wow!!!!!!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    9/09/2011 3:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    **** that, from what i've seen Diaz is in no mental shape to fight.
    Get that guy a shrink.
    <long distance psychologist>
    his explanation video that didnt explain anything sure had me thinking of disorganised thoughts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disorganized_schizophrenia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast