Hell yeah! Hell no!

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/11/2011 8:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone else sent confirming emails? It just may be worth it to double up on the contact (not triple, quadruple, or fucktuple, mind you), in case someone gets autospammed in a mail box or simply ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2011 2:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw that some people were asking about my lineage. I don't really have any because I have never been ranked in BJJ before, meaning I am still a white belt.

My coach has no idea that I started this thread and would probably kick me out of the gym if he knew I did, especially since I quoted some of things my coach said about Mr. Miura and he did not give me permission to do so. That is why I won't tell my lineage.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/12/2011 2:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lineage involves you, your teacher, who taught your teacher etc.

Your rank is irrelevant.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2011 4:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Mr. Miura has changed his bio:

Master Miura holds a Black/Red masters band in Muay Thai and also a black belt instructor level in Pitts Pen Submissions

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    9/14/2011 5:50pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post

Master Miura holds a Black/Red masters band in Muay Thai and also a black belt instructor level in Pitts Pen Submissions
    Screenshot of web site for verification:

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/14/2011 10:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post

Victory!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2011 1:13am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All that bitching, moaning, and asshattery from the students and he did what was necessary anyway.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/15/2011 9:24am

supporting member
     Style: belt and jacket wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I emailed him about class times and school info, but never got a response... I assume that all the hubbub caused by this thread has made him a little suspicious.

Oh well. I wanted to sample teh g00dz.

Posted On:
    9/16/2011 7:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    United States Army Rangers are elite members of the United States Army. Rangers have served in recognized U.S. Army Ranger units or have graduated from the U.S. Army's Ranger School.[1] The term "Ranger" was first used in North America in the early 17th century; however, the first ranger company was not officially commissioned until King Philip's War (1676) and then they were used in the four French and Indian Wars. Rangers also fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, and the American Civil War.It was not until World War II that the modern Ranger concept was conceived, authorized by General George C. Marshall in 1942. The six battalions of the modern Rangers have been deployed in wars in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and saw action in several conflicts, such as those in Panama and Grenada. Of the current active Ranger battalions, two—the 1st and the 2nd—have been in service since reactivation in 1974.[2] The 3rd Ranger Battalion and the headquarters of the 75th Ranger Regiment were reactivated in 1984.The 75th Ranger Regiment is now a Light Infantry combat formation within the U.S. Army Special Operation Command (USASOC). The Ranger Regiment traces its lineage to three of six battalions raised in WWII, and to the 5307th Composite Unit (Provisional)—known as “Merrill's Marauders,” and then reflagged as the 475th Infantry, then later as the 75th Infantry.The Ranger Training Brigade (RTB)—headquartered at Fort Benning, GA—is an organization under the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and is separate from the 75th Ranger Regiment. It has been in service under various names and Army departments since World War II. The Ranger Training Brigade administrates Ranger School. Successful completion of this 61-day course is required to become Ranger qualified and to wear the Ranger Tab.
    there are a few checking into his claim of being a Ranger... as you can see from above Ranger isn't a rank... and also an Army Ranger does not refer to himself as an Airborne Ranger.. your either a Ranger or your not a Ranger..
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast