Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screenshot of the Perdigon web site with claims:


  2. #32
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A match with Mr Miura. Kickboxing ruleset (?), he wins via decision:


  3. #33

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    17
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr shopping stated that mr miura was a black belt in pitts pen submission system which he states is a sambo organization.

    I found this piece if pure gold. I know all types of high level grapplers that do guillotines from the guard with their legs wide open.


  4. #34

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    1
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unlike everyone else on this thread I have personally rolled with Master Miura and know for a fact he is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. Anyone who has any doubt please visit our school 2410 E.Riverside Dr. Suite F-5 Monday through Friday from 2pm to 8pm and please let the world know what you think. I believe instead of hiding behind the internet I think that Boom should visit our school. Belts aside at Perdagon MMA we are about respect, humility, and learning effective techniques. I have personally seen lives of students changed from disrespectful punks to humble young men and brothers from hating each other to being best friends. Please develop you opinion on actual experience.

    --Jameson Thornton

  5. #35
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,875
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Zark off Judo boy.

    Of course, I am pretty damn busy these days. I'm also aware of this thread. I'm starting to make some plans, but there is a bit of organization to do first.
    Whatever you do, don't smile, even when you are bending his elbow the wrong way.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  6. #36
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,875
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    Link?
    Original thread with Sensei Strange references.

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108721
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  7. #37
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson View Post
    Unlike everyone else on this thread I have personally rolled with Master Miura and know for a fact he is extremely skilled and knowledgeable.
    It isn't about questioning his skill or teaching abilities. It isn't about the results he gets either. Those things don't matter.

    It is about him claiming to have a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, which so far appears to be false.

    He has a Black Belt in Pitt's Pen's system, but not BJJ as he claims. Yes, there is a difference.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,138
    Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    It isn't about questioning his skill or teaching abilities. It isn't about the results he gets either. Those things don't matter.

    It is about him claiming to have a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, which so far appears to be false.

    He has a Black Belt in Pitt's Pen's system, but not BJJ as he claims. Yes, there is a difference.
    Indeed there is. If he's claiming he had a qualification he does not possess that difference is fraud, whether he's a skilled grappler or not. Which reminds me, any word as yet on his military service? That whole "rank of ranger" thing throws up all kinds of red flags to me.

  9. #39
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,631
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson View Post
    Unlike everyone else on this thread I have personally rolled with Master Miura and know for a fact he is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. Anyone who has any doubt please visit our school 2410 E.Riverside Dr. Suite F-5 Monday through Friday from 2pm to 8pm and please let the world know what you think. I believe instead of hiding behind the internet I think that Boom should visit our school. Belts aside at Perdagon MMA we are about respect, humility, and learning effective techniques. I have personally seen lives of students changed from disrespectful punks to humble young men and brothers from hating each other to being best friends. Please develop you opinion on actual experience.

    --Jameson Thornton
    Thanks. Yet, he is claiming a BJJ Black Belt when he has what we refer to as DOJO RANK. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

  10. #40
    blackmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,152
    Style
    belt and jacket wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, it's expensive, too.

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO