Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 3:06am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Or, if you already have a lady and they see you roll with other ladies on the mat^^. Particularly if they are trying to smother you with their chest or have trapped your hand between their legs.

Even explaining that there's nothing arousing about being choked out is swiftly met with an 'asphyxiation heightens sexual arousal' kinda argument.
    You made it sound great!! than i remembered how most of the girls that do judo or jj look, and now its not that great anymore.

Just saying......
    You made it sound great!! than i remembered how most of the girls that do judo or jj look, and now its not that great anymore.

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 3:23am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    But it doesn't have to be that way! I am currently devising a plan to enlist the Meter Maids as ambassadors for my club. Course they will need to be graded members and will need people to roll with......

http://www.metermaids.com/

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 3:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess its all good and sexy, until you start loosing to a girl, and not a bull-dike, a regular feminine girl... i wont feel so masculine after that.. By the way have you ever lost to one? There aren't many girls in my gym (3) and non good so i haven't had the chance to get bitten up by one, that's probably a humbling experience.

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 4:22am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess its all good and sexy, until you start loosing to a girl, and not a bull-dike, a regular feminine girl... i wont feel so masculine after that.. By the way have you ever lost to one? There aren't many girls in my gym (3) and non good so i haven't had the chance to get bitten up by one, that's probably a humbling experience.
    By lost I guess you mean submitted? For sure, and no not by a bull-dyke but a more feminine type, she's have been all of 55kg (120 lbs) [I generally roll at around 90kgs/200lbs] ]. In my defense she was an ikkyu at the time and had been training for over ten years, I was a white belt with only a few months under my belt.

Humbling would be an understatement, but probably one of the best things that could have happened to my training.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 4:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You shut your mouth, boy.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 5:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i would most def roll with those 2 , providing they are over 18.. :)

On hiatus

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 5:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI, that's Ronda Rousey and her little sister. Ronda would break most of us in half (and we would still like it).

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 5:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 7:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    FYI, that's Ronda Rousey and her little sister. Ronda would break most of us in half (and we would still like it).
    i looked at some of her fights, and besides the fact i think she is just gorgeous, she can fight really good!!!! i find myself wondering how it will be like actually sparring with her..if she is over 65 kilo im in trouble.

Posted On:
    9/08/2011 8:12am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'll bet those guys you somehow didn't see before would take you down and beat the hell out of you if you were trying to slug it out with one guy.
    I know this is kind of a old and pretty **** debate that has been done to death.
    Still.

Look I find for myself personally that a coming up on a person on the ground tends to have their back exposed if they are on top and are allready pinned if they are on the bottom and are easier to grab than somone who is hopping around on their feet.

I feel less threatened going phisical with a fight on the ground than I do with one that is still stand up. Espesially if the person I am trying to grab is able to move around and strike. If they are clinched up it is very similar to the ground.
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast