223506 Bullies, 3591 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 291 to 300 of 375
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cuddles is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    356

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 9:15pm


     Style: HS Cuddling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork Angel View Post
    Ah, I see where I went wrong. I obviously should have posted an intro in the noobs section. Then we could have had this whole discussion about the benefits of using Bodycombat for cardio training there. Then when I posted here could have talked about what I actually said in my initial post rather what styles I listed on my profile.
    Still, welcome to bullshido.
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,030

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 9:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Well kinda...
    OH you were misconstruing that post. Let me clarify then.

    I'd rather be in great shape and have mediocre form than be a morbidly obese judoka with enormous man tits whose heart explodes before middle age.
  3. Cuddles is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    356

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 9:22pm


     Style: HS Cuddling

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    OH you were misconstruing that post. Let me clarify then.

    I'd rather be in great shape and have mediocre form than be a morbidly obese judoka with enormous man tits whose heart explodes before middle age.
    I don't think it's fair that you use extremes (great shape vs morbidly obese) and means (mediocre form vs judoka) to fit your argument though.

    A more fair comparison would be using both extremes (great shape, untrained; obese, former national/international level) or moderates (better shape, beginner; overweight, hobbyist for a few years.)
  4. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 10:07pm


     Style: Humbleness

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    I don't think it's fair that you use extremes (great shape vs morbidly obese) and means (mediocre form vs judoka) to fit your argument though.

    A more fair comparison would be using both extremes (great shape, untrained; obese, former national/international level) or moderates (better shape, beginner; overweight, hobbyist for a few years.)
    Yeah dont try to fit your posts rabbit dude

    The bigger judoka is still very lethal imagine a throw where he lands on you how is your cardio workout gonna save you????

    HOW????

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds_02_judo_729_20120803051200851501-620x349.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	15225
    Quick answer: The Judokas have great technique and spirit they will crush you!
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,030

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 10:47pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    I don't think it's fair that you use extremes (great shape vs morbidly obese) and means (mediocre form vs judoka) to fit your argument though.
    Yes, it was unfair for RurikGreenwulf to use extremes in both cases.

    I never brought up great shape vs fat.

    I never brought up judoka.

    Remember MY OPINION was:

    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I'd rather be in great shape with mediocre form than terrible shape with great form.
    RurikGreenwulf's argument was a completely different argument than mine. "Well kinda" were his words i.e. "I am now making a totally different argument".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    A more fair comparison would be using both extremes (great shape, untrained; obese, former national/international level) or moderates (better shape, beginner; overweight, hobbyist for a few years.)
    Correct, which is why I used a moderate example and used the word "mediocre" when I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I'd rather be in great shape with mediocre form than terrible shape with great form.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/20/2013 10:52pm at .
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,030

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 10:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    The bigger judoka is still very lethal imagine a throw where he lands on you how is your cardio workout gonna save you????
    Yeah that is totally taking the middle ground.

    I see your obese judoka and raise you The Great Fat Aikidoka

    Talk about cannot be stopped....he invented it.

    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/20/2013 10:55pm at .
  7. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 11:21pm


     Style: Humbleness

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Yes, it was unfair for RurikGreenwulf to use extremes in both cases.

    RurikGreenwulf's argument was a completely different argument than mine. "Well kinda" were his words i.e. "I am now making a totally different argument".


    First rule of life: RURIK IS ALWAYS UNFAIR WITH EVERYBODY

    Now you were defending BodyCombat with your post about great technique vs great conditioning so why not bring judokas? even the better bodycombat practicioners dont have the technique of someone who trains striking arts,

    And the bigger Judoka are the only examples I could find

    Name:  olymedal-judo.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  22.7 KB
  8. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/20/2013 11:24pm


     Style: Humbleness

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Yeah that is totally taking the middle ground.

    I see your obese judoka and raise you The Great Fat Aikidoka

    Talk about cannot be stopped....he invented it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big-judo-2_1560049a.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	15227



    There is no middle ground, THERE IS ONLY DOOM DEATH GROUND WHEN A BIG JUDOKA THROWS YOU

    And: Seagul does not have great technique he does aikido
  9. The Cap is offline
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    336

    Posted On:
    7/21/2013 5:01am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I googled "tits in gi" and all that came up was this thread.
  10. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/21/2013 11:51am


     Style: Humbleness

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    I googled "tits in gi" and all that came up was this thread.
    Yeah JUDO WINS AGAIN

    TAKE THAT AIR PUNCHERS


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	233.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	15233
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.