Page 9 of 18 First ... 5678910111213 ... Last
  1. #81
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been fun to watch WRabbit "develop."

  2. #82
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,415
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    It's been fun to watch WRabbit "develop."
    I wish I could say the same about you, noob.

    Der schooling me in zen should be a classic thread at this point.

    I got a lot of negative energy out in those threads, you know, that had been building for many years. I have a habit of treating everything as a big joke, like the Comedian, and I can be about as terrible when I'm not in control of my sense of humor.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/02/2011 11:03am at .

  3. #83
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It'd be a classic if you weren't one of at least a hundred posters that say "Der don't have teh real buddha belly."

  4. #84
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It'd be a classic if you weren't one of at least a hundred posters that say "Der don't have teh real buddha belly."
    He has t3h iron palm, and the merciful wrath of Buddha.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  5. #85
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,891
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I wish I could say the same about you, noob.

    Der schooling me in zen should be a classic thread at this point.

    I got a lot of negative energy out in those threads, you know, that had been building for many years. I have a habit of treating everything as a big joke, like the Comedian, and I can be about as terrible when I'm not in control of my sense of humor.
    A Bruce Downey you will never be Wabbit, he was a classic.
    You've simply been assimilated and Fake has been kind enough to consolidate your idiocy for us, lest anyone forget.
    Nice!!
    Oh and comedian? Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone here.


    (Great thread in general, lolololol!!1!!)

  6. #86
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remember, one of those threads contains your threat to sue. No, you were and never will be a comedian.

  7. #87
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,415
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    A Bruce Downey you will never be Wabbit, he was a classic.
    You've simply been assimilated and Fake has been kind enough to consolidate your idiocy for us, lest anyone forget.
    Nice!!
    Oh and comedian? Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone here.


    (Great thread in general, lolololol!!1!!)
    It's almost noon here don't you have a luau to prepare for or something?

  8. #88
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,415
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Remember, one of those threads contains your threat to sue. No, you were and never will be a comedian.
    Like I said, I can be 100% serious too. But then I can be made to lighten up.

  9. #89
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Im really uncomfortable with all this glorification of the militairy, reminds me of nazi germany.
    Oh, the U.S. is all about that ****, more so every day.

    Here are two articles about something which just passed the Senate here:

    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-n...-scary-2011-11

    (This was before the passage)

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...l?ref=politics

    (And this is today, after the passage)

  10. #90
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,891
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    It's almost noon here don't you have a luau to prepare for or something?
    If you only knew!
    Lololol!!!!
    It's almost 7am so i'm going for a run, but tonight is a whole 'nother story!

Page 9 of 18 First ... 5678910111213 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO