Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718
  1. #171
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,592
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I remember this one...good thread, that was IIRC.
    Of course, anyone that states "I have watched his sparring clips that is the only reason I agreed to sparr him in the first place" about Omega has to be in a good thread.

  2. #172
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,037
    Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Of course, anyone that states "I have watched his sparring clips that is the only reason I agreed to sparr him in the first place" about Omega has to be in a good thread.
    Yeah that's a foregone dick-and-tail-tuck-conclusion in the making.

  3. #173
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    3,132
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Weird, they all work for me.
    http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/splash.html?p=34#34

    That is a functioning page for you? I get a placeholder. Maybe cached?
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

  4. #174
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,592
    Style
    xingyi
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, nearly a year.


    Anyway people wonder why many posters had a love/hate relationship with Sirc. Here's a good thread as to why some posters miss his shenanigans. Everyone remembers the Dr.TT chun loss, but people forget this one.


    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86397

    1point2 was a regular poster and I'd argue he was respected. Sirc called him on his **** and people flipped out. What makes the thread funny and entertaining, to me, is people not noting their own hypocrisy. 1point2 was respected, so he is sharing, but in many of the MABS threads some of these very posters were yelling fraud at instructors doing the same thing. Also, that everyone was pissed at Sirc, while justifying a dead art becoming live with a beginner.

  5. #175
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    3,132
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's this thread.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

  6. #176
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,592
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83798

    This is interesting because he just came back to tell someone to take Wing Chun. It's funny because the OP did spar, but swore up and down intent makes sparring full contact.

  7. #177

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    459
    Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83798

    This is interesting because he just came back to tell someone to take Wing Chun. It's funny because the OP did spar, but swore up and down intent makes sparring full contact.
    So I'm guessing the sparring with Kintanon never happened?

  8. #178
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,592
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, not by chuns fault. IIRC, work or an injury interfered and Kintanon had to back out..

Page 18 of 18 First ... 81415161718

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO