Page 12 of 18 First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last
  1. #111
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    True martial artist respect everything cept'in them munkeys. Them lousy banana stealin munkeys.
    Bitch, monkeys be better at Judo. They have natural jing! You don't know what the hell you're talking about. They learned to apply wristlocks and takedowns.



    GONG SAU
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  2. #112

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Bitch, monkeys be better at Judo. They have natural jing! You don't know what the hell you're talking about. They learned to apply wristlocks and takedowns.



    GONG SAU
    I wasn't going to do this but I'm willing to use the word your when I mean you're and some red herrings and two strawman fallacies if I have to.

  3. #113
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also punctuation and paragraphs. Stop using those. Douchy abbreviations and numbers instead of letters will go a long way.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Also punctuation and paragraphs. Stop using those. Douchy abbreviations and numbers instead of letters will go a long way.
    I will rage quit but keep on posting

  5. #115
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    It's okay Rabbit, we all have threads we wish we never created/posted in.

    Here's mine: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106642
    Wow, you are supposed to help him feel better not pile on.

  6. #116
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I will rage quit but keep on posting
    Me too. I think this is where Jade Emperor comes in. Help work out the mechanics, and we can start the gong-sau thread.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  7. #117
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll chip in 50 bucks for travel expenses so Tom can slap the **** out of Sri's monkey ass. Unified Bloodsport Rules. Video or it didn't happen.

  8. #118

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    I'll chip in 50 bucks for travel expenses so Tom can slap the **** out of Sri's monkey ass. Unified Bloodsport Rules. Video or it didn't happen.
    I will split the money with the monkey and we will drink to excess until we understand the Unified Bloodsport rules.

  9. #119
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I will split the money with the monkey and we will drink to excess until we understand the Unified Bloodsport rules.
    Just watch Bloodsport. Duh.

  10. #120
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I accept the challenge. DEATHMAAAAAAAATCH!!!!
    Followed by major conflict with liver... yeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Page 12 of 18 First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO