Posted On:
    9/01/2011 8:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gary Martin

Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    which suburb do you live in?
    Trained with Gary martin for over 3years now, I have a 5th dan black belt in Karate till teacher passed away, Gary from my personal exp is a true martial arts Master his technique is sound and works in real life sitiuations I have been in a few altercations and sadly for the opponents the fights lasted for MAX 1min (thats about 4-5 fights where talking about) now you could say the fighters where crap or whatever but neverless these were real life situations and the results for me speak for themselfs.

Other people here talk about the lineage and about gary's Gold sash he was graded by 20 masters in china and still goes over and vist's these people nearly every year if you ask him he will tell you the names of the people that where in that room he's said some names yet I dont know who they where anyway so it meant nothing to me but his teachings sure do.

Internal classes cannot be taught to you on youtube as some people suggest here LOL, believe me when i tell you I have seen some amazing things in the Internal classes you would freak out seriously.
    One inch Punch Yes I have felt it for Myself you cannot stand once he hit you, ive seen guys 6f5 120kg fit as yet they fell like a bag of you know what LOL.

Im not here to promote gary yet I feel i need to say something here he is truly a great teacher and people who what to be serious about there martial arts should come down and spend some time and then i have no doubt you will understand what I'm talking about, Anyway enough talk about my Master Im sick of hearing this CRAP. I Can name 5 or 6 schools around sydney wing chung, aikdo, and a few other classes that I have attended and beleive me only maybe 1-2 out of 20 that I say I could recommend the rest are a joke, overweight teachers slow just ridiculas some with lineage yet they can't even throw a decent punch, techinques which are outdated and have been super seated by more refined techniques that really work TODAY not back when it was cowboys and Indians LOL. GL to everyone here in the journey to be a ture martial artist,
    one thing you all need to
    remember is: It's good to be confident in your Martial arts teachings but theres nothing worse than someone who is over confident, in a real life situation you can get seriously hurt if you dont have the right teacher... fighting you need to be fit in the mind and body, otherwise if you still want to fight hire a bodyguard.LOL

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 10:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFighter View Post
    LOL
    Petty much what I did after reading this preachy nutriding "I was a <insert High rank and random art> I know what I am talking about" appeal to authority.

Culled:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76815
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/01/2011 11:05pm at .

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 11:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nevermind
    Last edited by Lindz; 9/01/2011 11:07pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 11:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where?

Posted On:
    9/02/2011 12:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping