218358 Bullies, 6066 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 60
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 12:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    Kid already got sent home- http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/02/...ainst-gaddafi/

    Which was really the best possible outcome he could have hoped for. Dumbass.
    This was one of the outcomes I thought would happen the rebels would see him as a liability and tell him to get lost.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  2. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,252

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 12:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Luke was already a pilot. We all know he used to bullseye womp rats in a T-16 back home and he raced through Beggar's Canyon which is somehow very similar to the trenches of the Deathstar. (who builds a space station with trenches anyways). And lastly he had THE FORCE!!!!!!
    Luke was a right twat in that pre attack briefing. I bet the other pilots were like 'who's this dick!'



    I have it on good authority that the student had attended the following seminar before he deployed in Libya

  3. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 2:06pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point has been made but need to be reiterated. This is NOT the Spanish Civil War. Qaddafi was a bad guy, yes but there isn't any evidence as of yet that the "Arab Spring" is going to make anything better for anyone. I applaud the balls but it rather reminds me of Krakauer's book "Into the Wild". The guy reminded me of myself. The guy was braver and smarter than me. However, he also did not have a realistic appraisal of his abilities. I never did anything half as daring or as cool as he did, but I am alive and he is not.

    Arab democracy: one vote, one time.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 2:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    A lot of people are giving out about the guy going off to a war zone without any training, yet no one bats an eye lid when Luke Skywalker jumps in an X-wing and goes off to blow up the death star with out so much as a simulator flight....just saying ;)
    Well, before he takes one step inside the X-Wing, he's already:

    - A strong desert moisture farmer

    - a crack shot with a rifle

    - an expert pilot (T-16, hovercar)

    - survived an attack by Sand People (with some help of course) but few people can say that.

    - Learned how to spot the blaster marks of Imperial Stormtroopers

    - Been in a bar fight in a Mos Eisley cantina

    - Hired a wanted, illegal smuggler with funds he got from pawning his ride

    - Resisted Imperial Arrest

    - Learned how to fire the Millenium Falcon's anti-fighter turrets and destroyed at least a couple of TIE Fighters

    - Got some quickie Jedi training tips including how to fight the floating ball blind and how to feel the Force flowing through him.

    - Infiltrated the Death Star

    - Infiltrated the Death Star Detention Block

    - Rescued a Princess

    - Survived an attack from a garbage compactor monster

    - Evaded the entire Imperial Death Star garrison

    - Escaped the Death Star

    And of course, he's the genetic offspring of the galaxy's most feared warrior.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/03/2011 2:12pm at .
  5. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,252

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 2:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Well, before he takes one step inside the X-Wing, he's already:

    - A strong desert moisture farmer

    - a crack shot with a rifle

    - an expert pilot (T-16, hovercar)

    - survived an attack by Sand People (with some help of course) but few people can say that.

    - Learned how to spot the blaster marks of Imperial Stormtroopers

    - Been in a bar fight in a Mos Eisley cantina

    - Hired a wanted, illegal smuggler with funds he got from pawning his ride

    - Resisted Imperial Arrest

    - Learned how to fire the Millenium Falcon's anti-fighter turrets and destroyed at least a couple of TIE Fighters

    - Got some quickie Jedi training tips including how to fight the floating ball blind and how to feel the Force flowing through him.

    - Infiltrated the Death Star

    - Infiltrated the Death Star Detention Block

    - Rescued a Princess

    - Survived an attack from a garbage compactor monster

    - Evaded the entire Imperial Death Star garrison

    - Escaped the Death Star

    And of course, he's the genetic offspring of the galaxy's most feared warrior.

    yeah, apart from that...
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    9/03/2011 2:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    yeah, apart from that...
    And that's just in the 24 hours prior to blowing up the Death Star!

  7. money is offline
    money's Avatar

    Flyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,584

    Posted On:
    9/28/2011 3:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update on the story. He's back home safely and talks about his experience:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_983534.html
  8. riggerreed is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    9/28/2011 4:05pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dumbasses like this is why I rarely admit to having my degree (such as it is).

    If I was reeeeallllly smart I wouldn't have posted the above.

    Regardless, dude shouldn't have been just shot, he shoulda been fragged.
  9. PointyShinyBurn is offline
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar

    Gnarly King of Half-Guard

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,226

    Posted On:
    9/29/2011 6:42am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    The point has been made but need to be reiterated. This is NOT the Spanish Civil War. Qaddafi was a bad guy, yes but there isn't any evidence as of yet that the "Arab Spring" is going to make anything better for anyone.
    How could there possibly be evidence of that beforehand?

    The Spanish Civil War didn't make things better for anyone. Not least because insufficient international support handed victory to the fascists.
  10. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    1,929

    Posted On:
    9/29/2011 6:45am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    Update on the story. He's back home safely and talks about his experience:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_983534.html
    "They're in love with Justin Bieber,"
    ****. We backed the wrong side.

    Again.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.