Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2011 6:07pm

Style: Grappling/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

LIPO6 "Black"

Ok so my diet is real strick with 1 cheat day a week. I have found that I can get my weight and BF down to an acceptable level doing what I have already done. THe problem is I seemed to have hit a wall and cant lower my BF and see my abs. No processed stuff, losts of clean foods. Coffee is black, no milk, low low suger. I am still tweaking it a bit and cut out my milk last week and dropped the apple off the list for a bit. Lowered my Peanut butter intake by half. So I am seeing a few more small changes. I am cutting out my cheat day this week to boost it even more. Now I decided to add in LIPO6 black after doing some research and it looks like its a good fat burner. 1 pill a day after i get up. I cut out coffee (my only source of caffene) since LIPO6 has a lot in it. And I upped my water intake as well. Today is day one and I plan to list my expereince with it if anyone is interested

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2011 6:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 1:

took it at 3pm after I got up. Had breakfast (oatmeal raw with berries) and large glass of water. Waited about 45 minutes and worked out.

-Seemed to have more energy during workout but I was not crazy buzzed or anything
    -Felt a little warm and had good energy. Not drinking the normal amounts of coffee so I was happy that I still had energy
    -Drinking water
    -so wierd side effects so far
    -obviously no percieved wieght loss yet

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 2:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much do you train? What do you do?

I wouldn't expect much from lipo 6 or any supplement in producing anything significant that can't be done with hard (consistent) training and good diet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 5:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the feedback. I am on day 2. Same as day one. I train mostly bodyweight and crossfit style WOD's to include seperate cardio. My diet is very clean with no processed foods at all, no suger, etc. I dropped my cheat day for a while on sunday as well (6/1 spilt) to help. I have used suppliments like this before with great success but have not used this particular product. It has been 6 months or so since I have taken any suppliments other than whey protien

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 12:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, its been about a week and change since I have been on LIPO6 black. I reread the directions and it says take 1 pill two times a day. My beginning weight was about 188 and this morning I weighed 182. It should be noted that I waited a week to see how my body adjusted on 1 pill and then added the second pill. Abs are starting to come in (at least the op 4, the bottom two will never make an appearance). I increased water uptake and dropped ALL regular coffee (my source of daily caffeine). It should be noted that although it would appear that the 6lb loss is all from the pill here are two major things I did in conjuction:

1-Skipped my normal cheat day (sunday) this week so my diet has been uninterrupted for 10 full days.

2-changed a few items in my normal diet

I believe the positive change is a result of both diet and LIPO6 Black. Mostly diet right now though. Well see. I think my BF is maybe 11-12% but thats a guess.

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 12:52pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried the 6x a few years back, in a similar manner. The caffeine rush was solid, but I couldn't give it any credit for weight loss. Seriously, the thing that I've found (at least for me, personally) that burns the most fat, is running. Since I regularly started running at least 3 days a week, training for the APFT, I've lost two pants sizes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 2:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost:

doing that already. Getting results already from diet change and pill (well one or both of them not sure). I was stuck at 187ish for a long time so I threw the 6 in there to see what it did. I did the same about a year or so ago with "TIGHT" with similar results although this 6 seems a bit better. To early to draw a major conclusion though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 2:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and I am not attributing any gains (or losses really) to LIPO6 just yet. To early for that. There are studies that suggest A/C/E stack burn fat and increase metobolic rate and this is similar in fashion to that with extras thrown in. But i agree that running overall is the best fat burner combined with a good strick diet.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    9/18/2011 5:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have trained a few people who had lost a good amount of fat but the last few lbs and %bf only went down when they went on some strength training.

I read you do mostly WOD's and cardio.

Simple question: how heavy are you and how strong are you? Should give a good idea of your build and what you have to gain. More muscle = lower BF%. It also burns calories all day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2011 4:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am between 186-181 (just got back from vacation so 186) As far as how strong? not sure as i have not done a lot of traditional lifts. Overall my strength is good for my size and what I train for (functional strength) Last time I bench a few months ago (for the heck of it) I benched 260. Last deadlift was 315 for 3. Shoulder press was 130ish (I think). Run my 2 miles in 1430. Age 36. I tend to put mass on shoulders and chest. Long arms and legs that are toned without bulk. I hold onto my belly fat. Even at my lowest weight (161) I had a 4 pack with a little spare tire. Was ripped everywhere else. Any idea?