Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 6:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic View Post
    If we could get a Bullshido Trap and Skeet competition going I would be more then happy to take your ass for every last varrot you got sucka.
    To make the Bullshido Trap competition more interesting it should be tacti-cool shotguns only, max 20" barrel and screw the 2 shot rule. Double points scored for any hits made using a pistol grip only version.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 6:28am

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Double points scored for any hits made using a pistol grip only version.
    This, but you have to continiously throw clays during the duration of the infamous Mac 10 song 'Pistol Grip Pump'. Competition round ends with the song, he with the most clays wins.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 6:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in. Would have to go out and buy a pistol grip for my shotgun though.
    Could also have an "open" category. A combination of the most **** on the gun and hits on clays for scoring. Like a tacti-coolest category.

Edit.. tacti-fagiest/uber faggy category.
    Last edited by dflanmod; 8/23/2011 6:51am at .

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic View Post
    If we could get a Bullshido Trap and Skeet competition going I would be more then happy to take your ass for every last varrot you got sucka.
    i would love for a shooting throwdown. would be pimp. of course, everybody would pwn me at sporting clays/trap/skeet. my vision is to bad to do clay shooting.

handguns at 7/25 meters and scoped rifles would be a great throwdown/shoot out though.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 1:56pm

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_free View Post
    This, but you have to continiously throw clays during the duration of the infamous Mac 10 song 'Pistol Grip Pump'. Competition round ends with the song, he with the most clays wins.
    Bullshido needs more dudes like this around. You just done got yourself some stylepoints holmes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 12:18am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys can stop apologizing for the thread derail. There's more information here than I hoped for, and it was entertaining, so thank you. Also, apologies are a sign of weakness, and you're going to need to man up for that shootout!

For reference, I shot here and will not be going anywhere else soon since they're the only place that has loaners. Two rounds of trap cost me $27, including the two boxes of shells I had to buy, the earplugs, the loaner guns, and a loaner bag for shells. I like them.

I'll update with further information later, maybe after a few more shoots and after buying a gun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remington 870 is good, but I think with the 887 is worth the extra pennies. Weather-proof + 2 pin field stripping.

Also a big fan of the 11-87. Great all around semi-auto. I've used all 3 for clays, dove, duck, geese, upland. They do exactly what they're supposed to, every time.

28" barrels all around. Don't have a need for anything shorter, even for home defense.

Reloading... meh. Unless you belong to a large club and/or are buying by the 40 foot container load, it's pretty much impossible to generate any savings over the mass produced loads like Federal #8s for $5 @ sporting goods stores like Academy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 9:43am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 887 looks like a monster. I love it.

Actually I'm trying to get my hands on my uncle's old side by side that has been fired maybe six times in the last 30 years. Hopefully the barrel is long enough for trap and skeet. The trouble is that by law, he can't send it to me from out of state. I, however, can go to Massachusetts, take it, and mail it back to my Oregon address, so it may not happen until the holidays.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 11:34am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    The 887 looks like a monster. I love it.

Actually I'm trying to get my hands on my uncle's old side by side that has been fired maybe six times in the last 30 years. Hopefully the barrel is long enough for trap and skeet. The trouble is that by law, he can't send it to me from out of state. I, however, can go to Massachusetts, take it, and mail it back to my Oregon address, so it may not happen until the holidays.
    Why can you not ship it out of state? All you have to do is have a local FFL holder receive it for you. One form to fill out and you can save the gas money. BTW-long guns ship for cheaper via the USPS. The only drawback is they have to be dis-assembled. UPS does not makeyou break them down, but is a few dollars more.

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:38pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    870 express combo with the two barrels.

Buy a magazine extender and a sidesaddle shell holder to put on it when you feel the need to use it as a "tactical weapon".

That is all.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast